Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Kirkland in Training, Reunites With Ann Wolfe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can knock Kirkland all we want but there's no denying he's a different kind of beast when trained by Ann. Had Ann trained him for Canelo I think the fight would have lasted a lot longer than 3 rounds. I still think he would have loss but it would not have been such an easy night for Canelo.

Comment

At his age, with the mileage he has, will Ann Wolfe's methods still be a good fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
        Anyone remember the funny theory that they split because they were having sex and it made things awkward, lol.
        I think ann likes the vagina

Comment

What a backward ass mofo...this dude could've been something special...

Comment

Kirkland is finished, all he has to do is put on 30 pounds and Wilder will fight him after Arreola. BUM SQUAD !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
              What a backward ass mofo...this dude could've been something special...
              Who are you kidding? Kirkland never possessed the skills to be something special.

Comment

I'm American and believe wholeheartedly in the second amendment. I carry a gun everyday because I choose to exercise my second amendment rights and there is nothing wrong with any American citizen who does the same. You are either non-American or have been brainwashed into believing the second amendment rights of Americans should be eliminated. I will vote for Donald Trump because I believe all law abiding citizens should have the right to bare arms.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                James Kirkland is the type of dude to carry a gun for absolutely no reason but to show off but have no friends lol.

he's finished, if you wasnt done before CANELOLUJAH iced you then you sure are now!

Comment

Wolf one of best cardio and strength coaches. It doesn't translate to boxing skills. Still has no D no head movement . Just throws bombs. Lesser fighters wilt elite move throw straight between his roubdhouses carve him up. Now after stopped a few times against elite it will get easier and easier. He is done

Comment

Hopefully it's not a case of too little too late, would love to see Kirkland/Wolfe have another good run. At the very least he may be good for some of these younger not that tested fighters to see what they have in them.

Comment

Probably the smartest thing he has done in years.

Comment

Working...
                      X