Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hectari has the worst day of his life, brushmyhair aint playing, jhonny finally snaps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a room people! Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Damn Tago got 3 people at once
      Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 06-29-2016, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Tago pulling no punches

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          Tago pulling no punches
          Tago is an alt. I also wouldn't be surprised if he's talking to himself in this very thread.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Tago is an alt. I also wouldn't be surprised if he's talking to himself in this very thread.
            are you sure you aren't just mad because i said you were terrible at debating and that bringer was destroying ur anus?

rent a cops these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
              damn hectari, why didn't you just give brush his proper change? and stop butt fucking jhonny when zoraku isn't looking man, this is what happens when he finally snaps. he don't want to lick peanut butter from your balls no more!

Jhonny thinks he can take that dog.... But.... Jhonny would be a chew toy for that monster!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Jhonny thinks he can take that dog.... But.... Jhonny would be a chew toy for that monster!
                bulldogs ain't no joke homes.

Comment

damn hectari, why didn't you just give brush his proper change? and stop butt fucking jhonny when zoraku isn't looking man, this is what happens when he finally snaps. he don't want to lick peanut butter from your balls no more!

Jhonny insists he can take that behemoth.... I listen but know Jhonny is 0 - 1 in diog fights. He got off leashe and ran up to a big old dog... The old dog just got up from his nap, slapped Jhonny, and went back to sleep.

It was horrible. That slap knocked him down in a shallow puddle, and half jhonny's face was wet and matted, the other half dry.

I laughed at him, but he probably still remembers the shame.

It was sad.

Comment

are you sure you aren't just mad because i said you were terrible at debating and that bringer was destroying ur anus?

rent a cops these days.
                    Big Chief Tomahak deals with guys who would make you crap your depends under garments.

They would slap you like a real hand ball.

Your Teef would get extracted by gangster slap.

Jhonny would have the dope sac in his azz and would run the yard.
                    He would be a shot caller. You would be clicked up with the Pacific Islanders. No AB, or white clicks would take you. They would play you, then splay you.
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 06-30-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Big Chief Tomahak deals with guys who would make you crap your depends under garments.

They would slap you like a real hand ball.

Your Teef would get extracted by gangster slap.

Jhonny would have the dope sac in his azz and would run the yard.
                      He would be a shot caller. You would be clicked up with the Pacific Islanders. No AB, or white clicks would take you. They would play you, then splay you.
                      sorry but i'm no criminal street thug like you esse, i won't ever do jail time. vatos for life homes.

Comment

Working...
                      X