Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So do we expect a good undercard or crappy one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
    Pac/May
    LSC/Rigo
    Matthyse/Provo

Do IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    that would be an awesome card

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6Flee View Post
      funny thing is if he fights rigo he'd prob get it. i wonder if leo actually wants that fight tho because his body language doesnt support his words.

honestly, with all the money going to Floyd and Manny, dont expect anything for the undercard...they might as well just pay some midgets to wrestle

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        honestly, with all the money going to Floyd and Manny, dont expect anything for the undercard...they might as well just pay some midgets to wrestle
        lol that'd be funny as hell. two guys making way over 50 million with a max undercard budget of 4 mill.

Comment

Thats my thought.

With Mayweather, Pacquiao making that much money, I fail to see how there's enough for ANYONE with a notable name on the undercard.

At most they might have 1-3 million to spare.

Comment

After they pay Floyd and Manny, the midget wrestling would be 100 times better then anything they could afford to put on the undercard.

Comment

If we get Floyd/Pac then i will appreciate any fights they put on the undercard, will be hyped up all the time no matter who is fighting, if they put up all the matchups we'd like to see like Rigo/LSC, Lucas/Prov then the months after May will be really really bad. I prefer a good mainevent once every weekend more than a kickass card once a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi007 View Post
                After they pay Floyd and Manny, the midget wrestling would be 100 times better then anything they could afford to put on the undercard.

pretty much...id rather see midgets wrestle than watch a TMT fighter or Jessie Vargas

Comment

Maidana-Khan 2 maybe. Algieri-Crawford. Loma-Vety.

Comment

Get Rios against a Haymon guy that doesn't run. Good appetizer!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      Pac/May
                      LSC/Rigo
                      Matthyse/Provo

Do IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      They would be accused of dumping...

(Not to mention that people would expect cards at the same level in the future -- which would bring promoters to ruin...)

Comment

Working...
                      X