Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just turned down a 3some will i live to regret this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louvega View Post
    Using both hands doesn't count as a threesome.
    lol! i wish i had points to give

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless View Post
      Unless its seats to Mayweather VS Pacquiao (which will probably never happen), you should NEVER pass up on an opportunity like that.

I hope you are a church going man so you can pray that another opportunity come your way.
      i would pass up floyd-pac for 2 puussies at the same time.

Comment

Well its not really that motivating, one was a 7.5 but the other was a 3-4.idc if ya believe me of not im the one thats regretting this right now but still the second ***** turned me off.I would have not given her no love lol.

Comment

u made the right choice my friend your time will cum

Comment

you aint have no 3 some. if you did you would have had them over with you watching the fight or you would have watched the reply tomorrow. lying ass. if you get ***** you wont complain when you miss ***** because it still be there later or tomorrow. ive had chicks chill and wait while i watch fights **** even played xbox. they can watch me. but hey i guess if you rarely get any ass i can understand your pain

Comment

who says you can't have a 3some while watching the fight? Like a boss.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                you aint have no 3 some. if you did you would have had them over with you watching the fight or you would have watched the reply tomorrow. lying ass. if you get ***** you wont complain when you miss ***** because it still be there later or tomorrow. ive had chicks chill and wait while i watch fights **** even played xbox. they can watch me. but hey i guess if you rarely get any ass i can understand your pain
                Which is why i said i believe the opportunity will come agian,how do i look bringing two girls to my parents house?? You probably have your own place so your good.I told her lets do this monday she said i have work and school bye.so **** it it is what it is i aint desperate.

Comment

You suck, you turned down a 3 some for this?....

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                    who says you can't have a 3some while watching the fight? Like a boss.
                    Who says this dude is gonna last an hour......

Knock the the threesome out before the fight and be on your way. Simple solution.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      You suck, you turned down a 3 some for this?....
                      The opportunity will come agian but this fight sucked im fkn tight!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X