No announcement yet.

Is Khan number 1 at JWW now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Khan number 1 at JWW now?

Is Khan number one at JWW? I think he definately is now. Interesting to hear opinions.
    Yes
    90.57%
    No
    9.43%

for sure...this coming from a guy who thought kha would be knocked silly again by now

Comment

No doubt. Bradley's looking like a complete idiot right now and I actually liked the dude. if he doesn't get the pacquiao fight then he might as well retire and flip burgers. SMDH at Timmy.

Comment

You should have a third option: joint number one with Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
          You should have a third option: joint number one with Bradley.
          Maybe. I thought it would be better to see who people as a whole thought was better. IMO Khan is ahead of Bradley right now and Khan would beat Bradley due to styles.

Comment

Far as it is with me I think Khan can take the win. At the same time Bradley has the belts and has beaten an immediate contender in January there.

So its too close to say who's number one because they need to face off to determine that.

I say they are joint number one until one of them moves out of 140 or gets a loss or they face off.

Comment

Obviously. Bradley is moving to 147 anyway so doesn't even matter if one thinks he's still the top seed

Comment

i had him #1 before the judah fight.

Comment

I have had Khan number 1 since the Maidana fight.

Amir is DOMINATING everybody they put in front of him, aside from Maidana who I believe is a top 3 fighter at 140 ahead of Bradley. Save the "he got outboxed by Morales" because that's just BS that commentators were saying. Maidana dominated the fight and won a landslide.

Amir Khan is the real deal guys, he's an elite on the same level with Mayweather and Pacquiao. Now I want to see those fights happen because KHAN CAN BEAT THOSE GUYS

Sorry Judah,

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    i had him #1 before the judah fight.
                    So did I. But I just wondered how many others have changed their mind. In my view, Khan is a better fighter with a better future than Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X