Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFICIAL Amir Khan Ring Entrance Song By Legendary Mexican Rap Artist Mr Capone-e !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on now ricans, dont be hating in the guy just cuz he's mexican and got skills on the mic....

Comment

Capone E would tear apart any rican rapper at a rap battle.

VIVA MEJICO!!!!!

Comment

Mr. Capone-e is definitely a Mexican. One of my friends neighbour spotted him eating a burrito while wearing a sombrero.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Mr. Capone-e is definitely a Mexican. One of my friends neighbour spotted him eating a burrito while wearing a sombrero.
          No im pretty sure he is a Pakistani slum dog, I heard he was making a rapp song for Osama Bin Laden and was behind the movement to put a Mosque at the center of ground zero in New York!! Typical Pakistani!!!

Comment

Capone-e is the man, i cant wait till he comes back to Mexico for his tour, his last one was AWESOME! He had all the vata loco's jumping in Mexico City, i hope he hasnt forgotten his Chicano roots now that he is a major huge superstar up in LA....

Comment

that song made me want eat arab food made by mexicans...here's some real ****

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Capone-e isn't mexican he is chicano... There is a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
                  Capone-e is the man, i cant wait till he comes back to Mexico for his tour, his last one was AWESOME! He had all the vata loco's jumping in Mexico City, i hope he hasnt forgotten his Chicano roots now that he is a major huge superstar up in LA....
                  I hope he goes on tour again in the summer Im a big fan of him, Hes the only person that can gather so many mexicans to an arena and make em go loco besides the mexican national team.

all in all Mr Capone e is a legend

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                    I hope he goes on tour again in the summer Im a big fan of him, Hes the only person that can gather so many mexicans to an arena and make em go loco besides the mexican national team.

all in all Mr Capone e is a legend
                    I don't really like the kind of music he sings so I dont care much about his tour but one thing is for sure , whenever he tours in his homeland Mexico he creates massive chaos. You guys think Chavez was the only Mexican able to fill the Azteca Stadium alone? Juts wait until the legendary Mexican rap artist Mr Capone-e get's in there. shit's going to be wild.

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Mejor View Post
                      I don't really like the kind of music he sings so I dont care much about his tour but one thing is for sure , whenever he tours in his homeland Mexico he creates massive chaos. You guys think Chavez was the only Mexican able to fill the Azteca Stadium alone? Juts wait until the legendary Mexican rap artist Mr Capone-e get's in there. shit's going to be wild.
                      No kidding he can fill up the azteca like nothing. Mr Capone E is 100% mexican and is a legendary mexican rap artist. Ive bought all his cds and mixtapes although im not a fan of his music.

Comment

Working...
                      X