Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win the Judah vs. Matthysse fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    No my main justification is Lucas hammering Judah with power punches all night long while Judah just punched into the air. The compubox numbers back this up, both the total as well as round per round ones. I also told you the clear rounds Lucas won and how, yet you ignore it and just say Judah landed cleaner punches, and call me a rookie

& No close fights don't always go either way, not when you have a guy clearly winning enough rounds. What a rookie thing to say, all close fights can go either way? Keep justifying the robbery tho, quite amusing
    You brought up compubox, so your view is tainted by it and then you tried to justify it as reasonable and still are.

It is easy to score rounds for a different guys~ especially when both aren't doing much. I told you rounds 3 and 6 were not clear and a lot of what you are giving credit for was blocked. I can give Judah the first 5 and rounds 7,8 easy so what I don't feel the need to justify anything to someone like you, but you seem intent to try to justify your garbage to me, I really don't care what someone like you thinks and am glad you feel different~

You don't get the nature of scoring fights at all rookie, and people like you are exactly why I don't bother to score fights anymore, it is a pointless endeavor because people who don't have a clue act like their word is law~

It certainly isn't a robbery~ exaggerating doesn't make you case any more sound, just makes you look more like a rookie that can't defend their views without hyperbole.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      You brought up compubox, so your view is tainted by it and then you tried to justify it as reasonable and still are.

It is easy to score rounds for a different guys~ especially when both aren't doing much. I told you rounds 3 and 6 were not clear and a lot of what you are giving credit for was blocked. I can give Judah the first 5 and rounds 7,8 easy so what I don't feel the need to justify anything to someone like you, but you seem intent to try to justify your garbage to me, I really don't care what someone like you thinks and am glad you feel different~

You don't get the nature of scoring fights at all rookie, and people like you are exactly why I don't bother to score fights anymore, it is a pointless endeavor because people who don't have a clue act like their word is law~

It certainly isn't a robbery~ exaggerating doesn't make you case any more sound, just makes you look more like a rookie that can't defend their views without hyperbole.
      How does compubox taint my view? I've already seen the fight a million times and its the same over and over. Compubox simply backs it up. Whats so wrong with compubox, especially when it has Lucas out landing judah by almost 3-1 in power punches? DId they skew it towards the unknown guy instead of the HBO and GBP backed guy? Why would they do that? THe only time people complain about Compubox is when it goes against their own fighter. Just like when Paulie complained about punch stats when Cano whooped his ass.

You just picked rounds 1-5 but dont want to justify them? Thats because you cant make a case for Judah winning round 3. You're just using that old saying "judah won the early round" myth and just wrote the first 5 rounds, of all which he did not win.

Scoring fights is easy, it works on a rounds by round bases, Lucas clearly won 6 rounds, making him the winner. it doesnt even matter what happens in the other 6 rounds because without a KD Lucas already won.

IF you dont care what i have to say then why are you replying? You're just trying to justify a robbery. At which point did i exaggerate? Fights that are scored close but have a guy clearly winning 6 rounds with a KD makes him the automatic winner. Its not that hard to understand.

The nature of scoring fight? you mean the one where you give judah rounds for jabbing into the air and running around? Anybody who has either judah or Paulie winning in their fights with Lucas and Cano, respectively, dont know how to score fights. Its a good thing you stopped so we can have less people trying to justify robberies

Comment

How does compubox taint my view? I've already seen the fight a million times and its the same over and over. Compubox simply backs it up. Whats so wrong with compubox, especially when it has Lucas out landing judah by almost 3-1 in power punches? DId they skew it towards the unknown guy instead of the HBO and GBP backed guy? Why would they do that? THe only time people complain about Compubox is when it goes against their own fighter. Just like when Paulie complained about punch stats when Cano whooped his ass.

You just picked rounds 1-5 but dont want to justify them? Thats because you cant make a case for Judah winning round 3. You're just using that old saying "judah won the early round" myth and just wrote the first 5 rounds, of all which he did not win.

Scoring fights is easy, it works on a rounds by round bases, Lucas clearly won 6 rounds, making him the winner. it doesnt even matter what happens in the other 6 rounds because without a KD Lucas already won.

IF you dont care what i have to say then why are you replying? You're just trying to justify a robbery. At which point did i exaggerate? Fights that are scored close but have a guy clearly winning 6 rounds with a KD makes him the automatic winner. Its not that hard to understand.

The nature of scoring fight? you mean the one where you give judah rounds for jabbing into the air and running around? Anybody who has either judah or Paulie winning in their fights with Lucas and Cano, respectively, dont know how to score fights. Its a good thing you stopped so we can have less people trying to justify robberies
        I usually reply to those that reply to my posts especially when it is amusing, I asked why is somebody using compubox to justify scoring, which is what you were doing but no one was calling you on it.

I do think he won the first 5 rounds though and 7,8 so that wins him the fight, sorry that you don't agree~

Now you have gone on a whole tirade about the fight, when I said all along if you had Matthysse winning is fine as long as you use proper methods of judging, using compubox in any way negates your score because you need to ignore it totally so it doesn't confirm anything, thinking as such is flawed. Also you would not have brought it up in the first place if you thought it was meaningless to your argument, now you are on some other shit.

You just wrote five more paragraphs repeating your beliefs, exaggerations and hyperbole, which don't matter to me and I am glad you feel differently than me makes me feel better about how I scored the fight.
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 01-29-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• judah winning round 3 is flippin impossible.

Comment

I usually reply to those that reply to my posts, I asked why is somebody using compubox to justify scoring, which is what you were doing but no one was calling you on it.

I do think he won the first 5 rounds though and 7,8 so that wins him the fight, sorry that you don't agree~

Now you have gone on a whole tirade about the fight, when I said all along if you had Matthysse winning is fine as long as you use proper methods of judging, using compubox in any way negates your score because you need to ignore it totally so it doesn't confirm anything, thinking as such is flawed. Also you would not have brought it up in the first place if you thought it was meaningless to your argument, now you are on some other shit.

You just wrote four more paragraphs repeating your beliefs, exaggerations and hyperbole, which don't matter to me and I am glad you feel differently than me makes me feel better about how I scored the fight.
            Yes im using compubox to back up my statement that Lucas clearly won the fight with power punches while judah just jabbed into the air. Its clear as day just watching the fight, compubox just backs it up. It completely backs up everything i say. If i just used compubox, it would be a wide lucas decision, yet i have a close but clear lucas win. I never denied not using punch stats. Punch stats dont work because they dont justify your robbery. So its flawed because you say so?

Proper methods of judging, the fighter that lands the best effective punches in a round wins the round. Lucas did it in 9-12, 6 and 2 with more, clean and effective power punches. He won the rounds, and those were the clear rounds.

You just wrote 3 more paragraphs continuing to support a robbery and showing how you dont know how to score a fight. Please do us all a favor and continue to stop scoring

Comment

Yes im using compubox to back up my statement that Lucas clearly won the fight with power punches while judah just jabbed into the air. Its clear as day just watching the fight, compubox just backs it up. It completely backs up everything i say. If i just used compubox, it would be a wide lucas decision, yet i have a close but clear lucas win. I never denied not using punch stats. Punch stats dont work because they dont justify your robbery. So its flawed because you say so?

Proper methods of judging, the fighter that lands the best effective punches in a round wins the round. Lucas did it in 9-12, 6 and 2 with more, clean and effective power punches. He won the rounds, and those were the clear rounds.

You just wrote 3 more paragraphs continuing to support a robbery and showing how you dont know how to score a fight. Please do us all a favor and continue to stop scoring
              I never use punch stats, if you want to find me using them go ahead and comb through my posts but really you will only find me making fun of people who use them for anything. Compubox numbers are meaningless, you saying otherwise shows your naivety.

Matthysse lost the fight in my eyes sorry that it bothers you~, I really could not care much less about your opinion though rookie and you should be flattered I am even talking with you sharing a different view that will one day expand your horizons.

It is not a robbery and you calling it as such shows your lack of experience young rookie.

Comment

I never use punch stats, if you want to find me using them go ahead and comb through my posts but really you will only find me making fun of people who use them for anything. Compubox numbers are meaningless, you saying otherwise shows your naivety.

Matthysse lost the fight in my eyes sorry that it bothers you~, I really could not care much less about your opinion though rookie and you should be flattered I am even talking with you sharing a different view that will one day expand your horizons.

It is not a robbery and you calling it as such shows your lack of experience young rookie.
                I dont care if you use punch stats or not, but punch stats only back up the fact that Lucas clearly won. They're meaningless to you because you have no idea how to score fights, you have judah winning by jabbing into the air and running, i make fun of people who do this and shows how youre a rookie

Lucas clearly won, im sorry if it upsets you and exposes you for a guys who cant score fights for ****

It was a robbery because lucas clearly won 6 rounds, learn to score fights, but im glad you quit doing it because you have no idea how its done

Comment

I dont care if you use punch stats or not, but punch stats only back up the fact that Lucas clearly won. They're meaningless to you because you have no idea how to score fights, you have judah winning by jabbing into the air and running, i make fun of people who do this and shows how youre a rookie

Lucas clearly won, im sorry if it upsets you and exposes you for a guys who cant score fights for ****

It was a robbery because lucas clearly won 6 rounds, learn to score fights, but im glad you quit doing it because you have no idea how its done
                  You don't get the point of this conversation that much is clear. Punch stats are not justification of scoring they are nothing to scoring. Bringing them up in relation to scoring to any person who really cares about scoring would and should get you laughed at.

He clearly did not and with 6 rounds all it takes is one not being as clear as you think to cause him to lose so 1 round seeing it slightly different does not a robbery make.

Keep carrying on though, maybe some simpletons will listen to you.

Oh and I am certainly not upset with people having Matthysse winning or did you miss all the times I said people who have Matthysse winning is perfectly reasonable~ does that sound like someone upset to you, so please don't bite my material if you are not going to make sense with it and use it in a piss poor fashion.
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 01-29-2013, 09:44 PM.

Comment

You don't get the point of this conversation that much is clear. Punch stats are not justification of scoring they are nothing to scoring. Bringing them up in relation to scoring to any person who really cares about scoring would and should get you laughed at.

He clearly did not and with 6 rounds all it takes is one not being as clear as you think to cause him to lose so 1 round seeing it slightly different does not a robbery make.

Keep carrying on though, maybe some simpletons will listen to you.

Oh and I am certainly not upset with people having Matthysse winning or did you miss all the times I said people who have Matthysse winning is perfectly reasonable~ does that sound like someone upset to you, so please don't bite my material if you are not going to make sense with it and use it in a piss poor fashion.
                    Yes they are, they clearly support the direction of the fight. You dont like them? Well thats too bad for you.

He clearly won 6 rounds. You said he didnt win round 3, just from that your argument is void. There is simply no possible way you can give judah that round.

You certainly are upset because you've been exposed as a guy who cant score a fight. You scored a fight for a guy that did nothing but ran and jabbed into the air most of the fight and said he had the ''clean" punches when his opponent was hammering him with power punches that did damage

Comment

Yes they are, they clearly support the direction of the fight. You dont like them? Well thats too bad for you.

He clearly won 6 rounds. You said he didnt win round 3, just from that your argument is void. There is simply no possible way you can give judah that round.

You certainly are upset because you've been exposed as a guy who cant score a fight. You scored a fight for a guy that did nothing but ran and jabbed into the air most of the fight and said he had the ''clean" punches when his opponent was hammering him with power punches that did damage
                      Compubox is for nothing else but fun, it is meaningless taking anything from them is what a rookie does.

He did not clearly win 6 rounds to me, could he have won six rounds sure could he have won the fight sure but winning 6 rounds leaves no margin so someone seeing something a bit different causes him to lose and scoring fights is not as black and white as you are making it. You seem unable to accept this fact, but you should get over it.

Just because I think you are a naive rookie doesn't mean I am upset, in a close fight I can accept that there are differing views, people thinking Matthysse won is perfectly fine with me and I like Matthysse as a fighter. This is your problem not mine~

I am done here though, this is going nowhere I made my point and I am perfectly fine scoring the fight for Judah~

Comment

Working...
                      X