No announcement yet.

Europe: population 731 million, FIFTY countries... a CONTINENT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zmlacksz View Post
    Guess what english limey. England is not a country, it's a constituent unit of the United Kingdom (1 of 4). Just pure FACTS.
    You don't even live in a real country hence why there is no such thing as an English army. All countries are represented in the United Nations. England is not, as it is not a country, the United kingdom is. England is not a country, hence you and the 50million other jokes can't be taken seriously.
    Lol, good knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
      It's not a COUNTRY, it's a CONTINENT.

Just pure FACTS.

That's over TWICE the population of America, to put it in perspective.
      "but one of da' states is bigger dan sum of ur countrys"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        "but one of da' states is bigger dan sum of ur countrys"

It's just stupid the pure ****ing ignorance after every fight.

I saw some stupid twat say they wouldn't ever watch another European fght because they didn't like the UK commentators tonight.

So not only does England apparently only have TWO commentators (the Duke was denied) but an entire ****ing CONTINENT with over TWICE the population of America will have its entire boxing broadcasts commentated on by TWO PEOPLE?

Jesus Christ up my arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Zmlacksz View Post
          Guess what english limey. England is not a country, it's a constituent unit of the United Kingdom (1 of 4). Just pure FACTS.
          You don't even live in a real country hence why there is no such thing as an English army. All countries are represented in the United Nations. England is not, as it is not a country, the United kingdom is. England is not a country, hence you and the 50million other jokes can't be taken seriously.
          jeez the population of los angeles county is half as big as the entire country called the united kingdom. dang thats a small country.

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
            jeez the population of los angeles county is half as big as the country called the united kingdom. dang thats a small country.
            It IS, but put 'em all together, and "Europe" has a 2-1 population advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by steelhead View Post
              jeez the population of los angeles county is half as big as the country called the united kingdom. dang thats a small country.
              Wow, gee whiz. Didn't we used to own you guys? Technically we still do. King George was not in a fit mental state to sign over a country. We would win you back at a tribunal.

Comment

So relatively the UK is rinsing the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post

It's just stupid the pure ****ing ignorance after every fight.

I saw some stupid twat say they wouldn't ever watch another European fght because they didn't like the UK commentators tonight.

So not only does England apparently only have TWO commentators (the Duke was denied) but an entire ****ing CONTINENT with over TWICE the population of America will have its entire boxing broadcasts commentated on by TWO PEOPLE?

Jesus Christ up my arse.
                  What can I say, man? It's annoying as all hell, but ignorance of that epic level is all over this place. All you can really do is grow a thick skin and laugh at it.

The Americans and Brits are both displaying some epic amounts of ignorance tonight.

Comment

British and American people will be forever locked in an internet war.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                      Wow, gee whiz. Didn't we used to own you guys? Technically we still do. King George was not in a fit mental state to sign over a country. We would win you back at a tribunal.
                      as long as i still get my veterans pension i wouldn't mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X