No announcement yet.

New Ring P4P Update

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Yea but those 2 would never be on the list if they werent with GBP. Mares belongs there waaaaay before either of those 2 but Guerreros there so floyd can have a win over a "P4P" fighter
    Agreed but I think the "Oh The Ring's list is so biased to GBP fighters" is a little harsh.

The funny thing is, Mares is GBP fighter

I think Guererro is knocking on the door but he's not P4P just yet.

Comment

Yea but those 2 would never be on the list if they werent with GBP. Mares belongs there waaaaay before either of those 2 but Guerreros there so floyd can have a win over a "P4P" fighter
      The fact that Mares isn't there after his win against Moreno is very disappointing, and having Broner there is a travesty.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        The majority of fighters on the list aren't with GBP though.

But I do agree Guerrero's and certainly Broner's involvement has a lot to do with who they're promoted by but for the most part, it's not GBP fighters on the list.
        LOL I bet they were itching to put canelo and khan in there. But they can't because it's too damn obvious. GBP is a joke. Mares and froch is not in there yet broner is?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          The fact that Mares isn't there after his win against Moreno is very disappointing, and having Broner there is a travesty.
          they did have mares at #10...but they replaced him with guerrero. i noticed that the ring top ten p4p rankings were okay before pac lost and then after the loss it's like they went full ******.

Comment

I think Nonito belongs at 5, but not because he KO'd old man Arce.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Agreed but I think the "Oh The Ring's list is so biased to GBP fighters" is a little harsh.

The funny thing is, Mares is GBP fighter

I think Guererro is knocking on the door but he's not P4P just yet.
              It is tho. The way they are bumping fighters up like that is very biased. & yea mares is a GBP fighter but they need Guerrero there to promote the fight as a fight between 2 P4Pers

Soon we will see Canelo there it is only a matter of time

Comment

It is tho. The way they are bumping fighters up like that is very biased. & yea mares is a GBP fighter but they need Guerrero there to promote the fight as a fight between 2 P4Pers

Soon we will see Canelo there it is only a matter of time
                It's biased yes, I agree. But it's not as biased as people make out.

If you hadn't seen the list and went off what peope said you'd expect 80% of the list being GBP fighters but it's only like what? 2 or 3?

And yeah, no doubt Canelo will be on there after May 4th. It's surprising Mares isn't on there to be honest because it's clear Oscar likes him a lot.

Comment

Broner and Guerrero being on the list but Mares not is such a f***ing travesty. So much about p4p is opinion, but those two being on while Mares isn't is not opinion, it bullsh**, as much as I hate the man and the protection he gets in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Broner and Guerrero being on the list but Mares not is such a f***ing travesty. So much about p4p is opinion, but those two being on while Mares isn't is not opinion, it bullsh**, as much as I hate the man and the protection he gets in the ring.
                    Don't forget Froch.

It really is a joke that Broner and Guererro are in there and Froch and Mares aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                      LOL I bet they were itching to put canelo and khan in there. But they can't because it's too damn obvious. GBP is a joke. Mares and froch is not in there yet broner is?
                      Yeah, that truley is a joke. Mares and Froch deserve to be on there more than almost anyone IMO.

I think Guererro is knocking on the door but he's not quite there yet. No way should he be in there over Mares and Froch but I can some-what understand it.

Broner? That's absurd. And I like Broner.

Comment

Working...
                      X