Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winky Wright Wants to Fight Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course he wants to fight Canelo because Canelo is up there with Cotto as one of the biggest paydays around. Why would Canelo want to fight Wright? he is old, not a popular fighter and he would get blasted for fighting another old man.Winky wants to come out of retirement to a big payday without doing a thing to earn it. Beat Kirkland,Lara, or Williams first, don't cut in line.

Comment

Sorry, I did not know Winky had a fight coming up. If he looks good then try to get the Canello fight but don't overrate your value and price yourself out like you always do. I think Canelo will surprise people and fight Kirkland or Lara next. No real prestige in beating Winky and he is not a draw.

Comment

???

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Of course he wants to fight Canelo because Canelo is up there with Cotto as one of the biggest paydays around. Why would Canelo want to fight Wright? he is old, not a popular fighter and he would get blasted for fighting another old man.Winky wants to come out of retirement to a big payday without doing a thing to earn it. Beat Kirkland,Lara, or Williams first, don't cut in line.
        Beat Kirkland,Lara, or Williams first, don't cut in line. What????
        Canelo is not better than Kirkland, Lara or even Williams.....its all the way around! Canelo aint $ H I T he is the one that really needs to fight Kirkland, Lara or Williams! This kid has many of you fooled just like JCC Jr!
        Last edited by whitealltrac; 04-24-2012, 08:40 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Nothing would make me more happy than Wink to KO Canello, but my realistic side is saying "Are you sure about this Wink?"

Comment

If Winky beats chocolate... guess who he'll face next?

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              So this is who Canelo will be fighting in September?
              lol. Quillin will send Winky back to retirement.

No need to worry about this BS.

Comment

that quillin kid looks amazing, power and speed. great fighter..........

Comment

Well if that's the case...why did Canelo fight the ghost of Kermit Cintron....and all the rest of that UNKNOWN TRASH????

Comment

Sorry, I did not know Winky had a fight coming up. If he looks good then try to get the Canello fight but don't overrate your value and price yourself out like you always do. I think Canelo will surprise people and fight Kirkland or Lara next. No real prestige in beating Winky and he is not a draw.
                    Was Matthew Hatton a draw??

You just don't want to see Canelo get his sorry as.s sent into obscurity where he belongs..

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                      Well if that's the case...why did Canelo fight the ghost of Kermit Cintron....and all the rest of that UNKNOWN TRASH????
                      Cintron did better against Molina then that bum kirkland did and I destroyed Cintron

it was a good win brah

Comment

Working...
                      X