• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Isn't Ring the most popular one though?

I'm voting 'no' btw.
    ring is crap. we all can agree on that.

Comment

He definitely looks like a P4P talent but I think he needs one more signature win to make it on the list. Perhaps a win over Murray, Barker v. Geale winner, etc. I think a win over another P4P fighter like Sergio or Froch would jump him to the top 5 though.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        I voted no. Not yet. As impressive as he is, and as hard as I am hugging his sack, he hasn't beaten the names to warrant entering the top 10 p4p. If he beats Ward, Martinez and Murray, maybe.
        Would mind showing us ur top 10?

Comment

I voted no. Not yet. As impressive as he is, and as hard as I am hugging his sack, he hasn't beaten the names to warrant entering the top 10 p4p. If he beats Ward, Martinez and Murray, maybe.
          He has to beat all 3 of those guys just to enter top 10, ****, i'd have him 1 or 2 at that point. Based on recent performances, if Bradley still in top 10, I put GGG in there

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            golovkin rite now is a runaway train in that division. the only thing at all thats exciting about it. quillin gets my hopes up a bit but that fight isnt happening. otherwise, its just not interesting.
            Quillin didn't look good against N'Dam. I only give him a good puncher's chance. I'm not sure Quillin even beats the likes of Macklin, Geale, Murray etc.

Comment

I doubt Murray would fight him. He was asked in the post-fight analysis on Sky Sports what he would do against Golovkin and he replied, "I don't know. Bring a baseball bat?" Even Darren Barker looked scared shitless.

Comment

Quillin didn't look good against N'Dam. I only give him a good puncher's chance. I'm not sure Quillin even beats the likes of Macklin, Geale, Murray etc.
                he beats macklin thats for sure. macklin isnt special. im not sure about geale or murray tho. all good fights.

Comment

Isn't Ring the most popular one though?

I'm voting 'no' btw.
                  No clue. All I know is they had guererro top 10 and now broner and cAnelo but not Rigo LOL. Ring is the worst list

Comment

No he shouldn't be in the top 10, neither should Broner, Canelo or Guerrero ( when he was there). I think they need to bring integrity back to those lists.

Comment

Yes. Hes the complete package. Fights multiple times a year and hurts everybody put in front of him while taking little to no damage.

Comment

Working...
                      X