No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Karim Mayfield Eyes Saturday’s Rios-Alvarado Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
    And your point is? Mayfield is garbage no matter how you put it.
    Garbage is to strong a word imo,I also think Mayfield might surprise some people..He's better then you think,he's just a crud fighter is all..

Comment

Please make Matthysse/Mayfield!

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        Mayfield is not ready for this fight yet(imo)but soon he will be..Matt's has other things on his plate right now,and there is no certainty that he comes out of that unblemished...

Comment

karim is pretty good but he might wanna start out with the loser first ...which will be alvarado...

Comment

Kareem Hard Hitta Mayfield is my boy but Rios sparks him.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

thats a fight that Matthysse would lose, or at best struggle.............

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Mayfield is not ready for this fight yet(imo)but soon he will be..Matt's has other things on his plate right now,and there is no certainty that he comes out of that unblemished...
                If Matts/Pete somehow falls through, I hope Mayfield is the back-up.

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                thats a fight that Matthysse would lose, or at best struggle.............
                Which is why i'm kinda interested. Mayfield, though he's relatively inexperienced, is physical and knows how to spoil. I want to see how Matts would deal with that kind of style.
                Last edited by kiaba360; 03-30-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

You must be joking Matthysse would beat Mayfield to a bloody pulp his game consists of right hands and holding real tough to figure out.

Comment

Working...
                  X