No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson reveals why hes not working w/Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazim Richardson reveals why hes not working w/Shane Mosley

I think Nazim really wanted to say that he was worried Shane was going to get hurt. Didnt he tell him to retire after the Canelo fight? Interesting to hear his take on that. Nazim is a pretty no nonsense guy, I am sure behind closed door he told shane to hang em up.

How does everyone see Mosley vs. Mundine?
    Last edited by billygoathurler; 10-17-2013, 02:20 PM.

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post
    [yt]F86pBFIbxmM[/yt]

I think Nazim really wanted to say that he was worried Shane was going to get hurt. Didnt he tell him to retire after the Canelo fight? Interesting to hear his take on that. Nazim is a pretty no nonsense guy, I am sure behind closed door he told shane to hang em up.

How does everyone see Mosley vs. Mundine?
    Post a link

Comment

Mundine isn't a dangerous fight for Mosley.

Actually for Cano and Mundine, Nazim should have stayed with Mosley because those aren't exactly killers. I think Mosley vs Mundine is a pretty even fight. Mosley is shot though but Mundine is also 40 and past his best.

Comment

never really seen any of Mundine's fights. What type of fighter would you categorize him as?

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post
          never really seen any of Mundine's fights. What type of fighter would you categorize him as?
          The only challenger to Floyd Mayweather...cut from the same cloth as the atg "Sugar"s in the game.

Comment

He understands the value of family and had enough class to step aside. Nazim is a class act!

Comment

Working...
            X