No announcement yet.

GMA - The Best of Philippine Boxing Awards 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Tigilan ninyo na ang "Kabaklaan" kung ayaw ninyo masaktan ang damdamin, tanggapin na lang ninyo na Pinoy ako...sana nga nandito ka sa Cebu para ikaw ang masaktan sa balak mong manakit..."Kain ka ng supot ng Titi"

Also sorry Mr. Ryan that this is going down in your thread.
    A great read and always looking forward to your work.
    sinotinutukoymo?

Comment

Tigilan ninyo na ang "Kabaklaan" kung ayaw ninyo masaktan ang damdamin, tanggapin na lang ninyo na Pinoy ako...sana nga nandito ka sa Cebu para ikaw ang masaktan sa balak mong manakit..."Kain ka ng supot ng Titi"

LOL it's all good, I just had my girlfriend translate it all for me, I learned some new vocabulary.

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
        sinotinutukoymo?
        alam nila kung sino sila

Not you though

Comment

so you found somebody to write for you huh , you know how i know , you admitted in the past you dont speak tagalog , let alone write in it..

and sorry for wishin harm on you , did'nt really mean it , it was classless on my part..

just wish youd stop pretending homie..it's ok to hate on our fighters , but not pinoys in general , **** aint cool..

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            so you found somebody to write for you huh , you know how i know , you admitted in the past you dont speak tagalog , let alone write in it..

and sorry for wishin harm on you , did'nt really mean it , it was classless on my part..

just wish youd stop pretending homie..it's ok to hate on our fighters , but not pinoys in general , **** aint cool..
            I said there'd be no point because it'd prove nothing to you..... would you look at that, I'm right.

How do I know you're not a Domincan posing as a Filipino?
            shit's not cool man

Comment

I said there'd be no point because it'd prove nothing to you..... would you look at that, I'm right.

How do I know you're not a Domincan posing as a Filipino?
              shit's not cool man
              you said that too but you did admit you dont speak it..dont even deny that ****.. you know your tagalog reads just like gino ros's too and we all know he's dominican posing as pinoy

everyone knows im pinoy, thats how..

i speak it, i live it and proud of it.. not saying im better than you but im 100% pinoy, not a poser like you

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                you said that too but you did admit you dont speak it..dont even deny that ****.. you know your tagalog reads just like gino ros's too and we all know he's dominican posing as pinoy

everyone knows im pinoy, thats how..

i speak it, i live it and proud of it.. not saying im better than you but im 100% pinoy, not a poser like you
                WEll after your tirade of trying to defame me of being filipno and calling me a Domincan, i'm convinced you yourself are a Domincan posing as a Filipino.
                What can you do to prove that you aren't?
                Evidently, now speaking doesn't prove anything.
                I don't even know why you're obsessing over this, is it really that big of a deal to you that somebody online is Filipino even though you don't want them to be?

Comment

Working...
                X