No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Says His Father Will No Longer Be in Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Says His Father Will No Longer Be in Camp

Former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. (46-1-1, 32KOs) says his famous father, Julio Cesar Chavez Sr., will no longer be present during training camp. Chavez suffering the first loss of his career on September 15th, dropping a twelve round unanimous decision to Sergio Martinez in Las Vegas.

Chavez says his training camp was a complete disaster, due to his father's constant interference - by demanding to have things done in a certain way.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think he and his father need to sit down, smoke a doob together and sort things out.

Comment

Whether sr. is in his camp or not is besides the point there were no distractions from his father he was is own distraction we all saw the 24/7 episodes and look at this he's still not mentioning the real reason he lost he chose not to fight until rd. 12

Comment

So there were personal issues that made Jr. lose his focus? Yeah, I never heard of that excuse before. Sr. probably wanted for Jr. to be more disciplined in training but Jr. wants his training done the lazy way. His way or the highway pops you gotta go.

Comment

this is almost as bad as khan blaming freddie roach......i guess it was his father keeping him in bed to the afternoon, then making him get up and eat bowls of cereal in his draws and then telling him not to go to the gym because it's much easier to train in the living room.

Comment

jr and his father gets high together all the time. now that he got caught,the buzz is gone and he got his ass whoopped. he's being the hard headed spoiled snotty nose brat that he is.his head been screwed up ever since a press conference where sergio ask him was he tired of his father getting awards on jr's promotion.

Comment

JCC JR is a dumbass

Comment

That's good news. I hope Jr kicks Sr out permanently. I can't stand Chavez Sr and his intefering with his sons career. Thats why he trained at night so the old man wasn't around all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by FightHistorian View Post
                  So there were personal issues that made Jr. lose his focus? Yeah, I never heard of that excuse before. Sr. probably wanted for Jr. to be more disciplined in training but Jr. wants his training done the lazy way. His way or the highway pops you gotta go.
                  Basically.

I seen no problem as far as I can tell from the 24/7, If anything he would have the edge with his pop their. Everyone seen how excitied he got when he wanted to explain something to his son on a way to get inside and attack Martinez. The only thing I can see that probrably bothers JR. is fight night, when he dad yells and yells at him from his seat behind jr. You can see it upset him in the martinez fight when he screamed back at the messenger 'YA YA YA" like i got it man shut up.

He move to Robert Garcia, I bet Garcia will bring out the beast in him.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    Basically.

I seen no problem as far as I can tell from the 24/7, If anything he would have the edge with his pop their. Everyone seen how excitied he got when he wanted to explain something to his son on a way to get inside and attack Martinez. The only thing I can see that probrably bothers JR. is fight night, when he dad yells and yells at him from his seat behind jr. You can see it upset him in the martinez fight when he screamed back at the messenger 'YA YA YA" like i got it man shut up.

He move to Robert Garcia, I bet Garcia will bring out the beast in him.
                    Yes the old man was excitet but you could see a frustration on jr face like "leave me the **** alone for a minute", he hates having his father in training camp

Comment

Working...
                    X