No announcement yet.

Your 3 biggest "OMGWTFNOOO" moments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 3 biggest "OMGWTFNOOO" moments

1) Seeing PAC get iced by Marquez. He did my boy dirty on those steroids and now he won't fight him again. But I'll be honest, it was heartbreaking

2) Danny beating Lucas. I really liked Matthysee he was a machine and Danny and his father are ANNOYING. It's alright though, he'll get his

3) Even though I kind of expected him not to win, I really wanted Canelo to beat Floyd. I thought he would at least do better than Mayweather's past few opponents.

What about you guys? Be honest here...

Khan getting dropped by Garcia.. That punch changed the trajectory of boxing.

Kovalev getting dropped last week.. He got up quick doe.

Comment

Amir Khan losing to Lamont CUNT'erson.
      Since he was a cheating basterd who had to have not only steroids but a dirty ref on his side.

Seth Mitchell vs Chris Arreola coz I like Mitchell he's an outstanding individual shame his boxing career didn't kick off.

When Lucas got his eye closed vs Garcia was heartbreaking, that motherfockers luck was just something else that night

When Paulie Malignaggi got KO'd, I wanted Porter to win but I felt so sorry for the Magic Man

Comment

erik morales beating pacquiao(the so called mexican assasson at the moment)

roy jones getting k.o'd in 2 by tarver in the rematch(Do you have any excuses now roy???????)

mayweather getting a sh11 t vdecision vs maidana

Comment

Sergio Martinez knocking out Paul Williams.

JMM KO'ing Pacquiao. Actually I was more shocked by the knock down.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            erik morales beating pacquiao(the so called mexican assasson at the moment)

roy jones getting k.o'd in 2 by tarver in the rematch(Do you have any excuses now roy???????)

mayweather getting a sh11 t vdecision vs maidana
            Your right mayweather shouldn't of got the decision to maidana. But who really expected maidana to win coming in so it wasn't really heartbreaking...

Comment

Pacquiao vs Marquez 4 - Pac getting dropped. A friend of mine predicted a day before Marquez will win by KO and I was like "yeah right"

Amir Khan vs Garcia - When Khan got dropped by that huge no look left hook.

Abner Mares vs Jhonny Gonzalez -

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Sergio Martinez knocking out Paul Williams.

JMM KO'ing Pacquiao. Actually I was more shocked by the knock down.
                Yah.. the first knocked down was like, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!! SHIZZZZZ!!!!!"

Comment

Tyson getting KO' by Buster

Mosley getting sparked by the viper
                  He survived though

RJJ getting iced by the road dog

Comment

Recently, Groves vs Froch 2 KO. One second George was getting into his boxing groove, the next - he was doing his best stanky leg on the ring canvas. Heart breaking stuff for all the Saint fans

Comment

Working...
                    X