Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'm Going in There To KO Garcia and Hurt Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    SMH at Khan lecturing Garcia about fighting an old Morales.....how old was Barerra when Khan fought him?
    khan didnt win his title off barerra, it was non title exhibition fight

Comment

WAR KHAN!

Hopefully we'll get a FOTY contender.

Comment

This dude better back all this talking up and if he doesn't KO Garcia, he better not make a bunch of excuses after the fight. I'm actually rooting for Garcia and I'm not even a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          This dude better back all this talking up and if he doesn't KO Garcia, he better not make a bunch of excuses after the fight. I'm actually rooting for Garcia and I'm not even a fan.
          Worry about Garcia backing up his dad's **** talking. Khan will do the business.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            Worry about Garcia backing up his dad's **** talking. Khan will do the business.
            We will see. Mark my words that if Khan doesn't do what he says, he will make a bunch of excuses post fight.

Comment

We will see. Mark my words that if Khan doesn't do what he says, he will make a bunch of excuses post fight.
              All he's expected to do is win and do it in an exciting fashion, when was the last time Khan got a proper KO? That's all hype, all boxers talk **** you can't hold it against them.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
                Amir by KO in 7th frame.
                Danny has never engaged the skill nor guts inherent in Mr. Khan.
                Hey I'm looking to get my points up like a lot of you guys on this site how do I go about doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                  All he's expected to do is win and do it in an exciting fashion, when was the last time Khan got a proper KO? That's all hype, all boxers talk **** you can't hold it against them.
                  Understandable. But the whining this kid did after the Peterson fight, really turned me off to ever hearing him talk in regards to what he was going to do to another fighter. That's my gripe with all of his "trash talking".

Comment

Understandable. But the whining this kid did after the Peterson fight, really turned me off to ever hearing him talk in regards to what he was going to do to another fighter. That's my gripe with all of his "trash talking".
                    Then you better pray he delivers otherwise you'll have to listen to him whining for the next few months.

Comment

Garcia got no chance. Routine win for A Mere Con.

Comment

Working...
                      X