Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

roger mayweathers' dion savage got fast hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you are f'ing losers. You don't know a thing about either fighter just want roger's guy to lose.........Good comment on the manny losing. It happenend more than once and look how he turned out. Guess who else lost......ali and 99 percent of fighters in the history of the sport. Didn't khan lose in about 30 seconds......did that ruin his career?

Comment

Amir khan will never be a world champion either. Oh wait, your a ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
        Some of you are f'ing losers. You don't know a thing about either fighter just want roger's guy to lose.........Good comment on the manny losing. It happenend more than once and look how he turned out. Guess who else lost......ali and 99 percent of fighters in the history of the sport. Didn't khan lose in about 30 seconds......did that ruin his career?
        I don't think that's the point. I agree, 1 loss means nothing especially in your first pro fight. Bernanrd Hopkins lost his first pro fight and Margarito lost like 4 out of his first 6 fights if I remember correctly.

The point is that when you run your mouth as much as Roger does, you can't be mad when people run their mouth in return.

That was a devastating 1 - 2 though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I don't think that's the point. I agree, 1 loss means nothing especially in your first pro fight. Bernanrd Hopkins lost his first pro fight and Margarito lost like 4 out of his first 6 fights if I remember correctly.

The point is that when you run your mouth as much as Roger does, you can't be mad when people run their mouth in return.

That was a devastating 1 - 2 though.....
          So I guess I was right.......It is all anti-roger.

So again get a life. Root for a fighter stop rooting against guys. Posters are celebrating the fact that a young man lost because his trainer is arrogant......what trainer isn't

Comment

So I guess I was right.......It is all anti-roger.

So again get a life. Root for a fighter stop rooting against guys. Posters are celebrating the fact that a young man lost because his trainer is arrogant......what trainer isn't
            99% of them actually. Roger is a racist, a crack head and a woman beater. No one is rooting against the young kid but like I said, you want to run your mouth, don't be mad when people do it in return.

Comment

Laughing at Savage is wrong. He's only trying to make a success of himself.

But if it's directed at Roger Mayweather then it's fair game. He's content at tearing into other trainers all the time. So it will inevitably happen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                99% of them actually. Roger is a racist, a crack head and a woman beater. No one is rooting against the young kid but like I said, you want to run your mouth, don't be mad when people do it in return.
                I agree but then why do most of you posters get all defensive of freddie roach. Most trainers run their mouth. Starting threads merrily discussing a young fighters loss because you dislike his trainer is lame.

Face it you hate mayweather because of one thing. The most popular white trainer talks way more s..t than mayweather and yet I never see the vitriol aimed his way

Comment

I agree but then why do most of you posters get all defensive of freddie roach. Most trainers run their mouth. Starting threads merrily discussing a young fighters loss because you dislike his trainer is lame.

Face it you hate mayweather because of one thing. The most popular white trainer talks way more s..t than mayweather and yet I never see the vitriol aimed his way
                  First off, calm the fuk down, I didn't say **** about Savage getting ko'd #1. Secondly, Roach has NEVER said the racist **** that Roger has said, ever. Every trainer plays his little head games and I'm cool with that, I could care less it's part of boxing and part of building up the show.

What Roger does though is just embarrassing, you defending him is even more embarrassing. All that comes out of Rogers mouth is trash, either racist **** or insults to the rest of the boxing world or threats.

He has no class, get's away with murder and if a white trainer said HALF the **** Roger said, they would be banned from boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    war periban
                    ...he did a semi zab judah dance after getting up......whos the **** trainer now roger?........

Comment

just watched the video and all I have to say is buahahahaha.. You see him trying to look all hard and then pow jajaja this kid will get no where in boxing. in a year or two he'll be locked up or joinging the crack head crew.

Comment

Working...
                      X