Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Teddy Atlas loses it on air and calls'em like he seems'em...BOXING IS CORRUPT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    the thing is it's not even about Cave....yeah it sucks what they did to him but its the bigger picture that Im talking about....Cave was just the latest travesty IMO....
    Since I've gotten into boxing I've seen Teddy blow up around 4-5 times (shoot maybe more) on FNF.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      I love boxing. But somebody definitely has to get involved to clean up all these corrupt Judges, Officials, Managers and promoters. Before I die I hope I see a governing body. All sides are corrupt IMO especially the promoters.
      But I'll give you an example of corrupt officiating. Wlad vs Povetkin that was some questionable officiating. Wlad would lay on Povetkin and Luis Babon would do nothing.
      It's true, there was even a few incidents in the fight where Wladimir followed Povetkin around trying to grab a hold of his body - it was so obvious he was trying to initiate yet another clinch. At that point the ref should have at least warned him (which he really should have done earlier in the fight) but he did nothing, he just let Wladimir turn the sport of boxing into the sport of wrestling for the night. It's disgusting - we need fair refs for heavyweight title fights not these paid off refs that let Wlad get away with these frequent cheating tactics!

Atlas is right and I think the worst offender in the game right now is Wladimir Klitschko. Is it time the commission step up and suspend his license?

Comment

Did you guys really need Atlas to tell you this?

Good for him though. Telling it like it is

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          guy who got the gift is an al haymon fighter
          no surprise there.

when will people understand that haymon is no savior of the sport of boxing. he's the devil.

Comment

Dis aint nothing new...I seen him blow up like 6 times on FNF

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
              Dis aint nothing new...I seen him blow up like 6 times on FNF
              He blows up every other show. He even builds it up by miscalling fights, when in reality it's close, just so he has something to scream about.

He's the clown of boxing.

Comment

Typical Al Haymon scorecards

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  guy who got the gift is an al haymon fighter
                  they said both are Al haymon figthers reminds of what they did to Miguel Vasquez he got set up to be rob by the money team .When Al haymon is involve funny stuff happens anybody know who the judges were?

Comment

robberies are even worse in the amateurs. I hate seeing these kids putting in time and hard work only to get stiffed.... Politics suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      no surprise there.

when will people understand that haymon is no savior of the sport of boxing. he's the devil.
                      who the fook thinks that???

Comment

Working...
                      X