No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Vows To Continue Mexico's Strong Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Vows To Continue Mexico's Strong Run

The heat is rising for the anticipated Mexico vs. Puerto Rico clash in Las Vegas on May 7 at the MGM Grand. Mexico's Jorge "Travieso" Arce said he's going to be "like a knife" in his upcoming bout with WBO super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vasquez Jr. of Puerto Rico. The fight takes place on the Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley undercard. Arce wants to continue Mexico's recent run over Puerto Rico, which saw Orlando Salido upset Juan Manuel Lopez and Giovani Segura destroy Ivan Calderon.

[Click Here To Read More]

you got this arce. warrr!!

Comment

LOL................yeah sure.......whatever..................

Comment

wv2 will end this so call streak he beats arce by tko in a great fight wv2 will break arce down

Comment

Strong words from Arce and I wish him the best but I think Vazquez jr takes this one.

Comment

I hope Arce pulls this off so we can see PRBOXINGCOTTO cry to see three of his favorite fighters in a short span get knocked off. However, I think Arce is a little too long in the tooth and out of his weight class to do so. WV2 needs to fight true 122 lbers soon or he will become another Bob Arum protected creation...

Comment

"I hope Arce pulls this off so we can see PRBOXINGCOTTO cry to see three of his favorite fighters in a short span get knocked off. However, I think Arce is a little too long in the tooth and out of his weight class to do so. WV2 needs to fight true 122 lbers soon or he will become another Bob Arum protected creation..." ~Sluggerfan

Hang in there bro, I KNOW Holyfield is going to be champ again before 2020.
              Last edited by BorderPatrol; 04-22-2011, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Mexico's Jorge "Travieso" Arce said he's going to be "like a knife" in his upcoming bout with WBO super bantamweight champion Wilfredo Vasquez Jr. of Puerto Rico. .

[Click Here To Read More]

First plaster, then steroids, gatorade, hydroxycut and now a "knife?" I think the clues are in Arce's very words. I would have the ref check his trunks for a stashed knife somewhere. This is not to be taken lightly. Where does it end??

Comment

War Arce!!!! Turn back the clock Travieso and keep the streak going !! Mexico is # 1 !!!!!

Comment

As much as I'd like to see Arce win just so that PRBOXINGCOTTO and Border Patrol continue crying like the little girls they are......I just don't think it's in the cards.

Arce is a shell of what he used to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X