No announcement yet.

Barack "could have been me" Obama needs to shut his mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    But damn 1 poor lil black kid with his skittles and tea gets killed after assaulting a poor latino guy.. it's the end of the world.
    Treyvon wasn't a kid, he was 17 for crying out loud. I love how the media showed only pics of him being 11 and 12 years old. A couple more month he would've been considered legally as an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Davis40

Yeah Im sure the president needs ur advice u stick up for a fat puzzy whos afraid to fight and starts **** he can't finish without the help of his metal balls. Birds of a feather coward

Quote:

Originally Posted by $Natedatpkid$

Are you just stupid or were you born ******ed?

Obama said the trial was done right their wasnt enough evidence. STFU biiiitch

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Just more examples of the absolute pondlife.. Just like TM

Nateatpkid everyone knows your a racist ****.. you insecure little bastard

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzy-101

What about the kids who die under you're constant drone attacks obama, wipe a tear why don't you

LOL of course he doesn't care... **** the innocent children in all these countries the USA invades/supplies weapons to murdering bastards to kill and maim..

But damn 1 poor lil black kid with his skittles and tea gets killed after assaulting a poor latino guy.. it's the end of the world.
      Yeah because im racist against half of my own kind? your one to talk race baiting the president.

Your the only one going around to every thread with racial motives acting like an idiot all day how sad

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

At first I thought Obama was trying to walk a fine line in order to appease the delusional folks that forgot to look at the evidence, but he is likely just reverting to his natural instinct to point a finger at somebody and dismiss himself from all fault, a natural response frequently exhibited by his kind. In this case he is still hung up on trying to find some way to label the real murderer as a victim in an unfortunate situation. The evidence says though the perpetrator was no victim. Unfortunate? Hardly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
          At first I thought Obama was trying to walk a fine line in order to appease the delusional folks that forgot to look at the evidence, but he is likely just reverting to his natural instinct to point a finger at somebody and dismiss himself from all fault, a natural response frequently exhibited by his kind. In this case he is still hung up on trying to find some way to label the real murderer as a victim in an unfortunate situation. The evidence says though the perpetrator was no victim. Unfortunate? Hardly.

Comment

Working...
          X