Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd ever personally respond to Andre ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Lol. Dawson called out Andre at 168,Andre excepted
    Kilts bros. come on... Floyd went to town on Andre and his
    religious beliefs and personal life and buisness structure .

And Floyd is actually a 154 lb champ.(dropped his belt)
    if your gonna run your little mouth,let it be about the klits bros who would laugh at the ant size Floyd. At least Andre was willing to drop just like Dawson did. .all Floyd had to do was man up and make 154.1.

All because Andre said something 97% of the boxing world
    and 98% of the casual thought

Admit it ,Floyd stuck his foot in his own mouth he is lucky Andre loves God
    Thats what Im saying. Floyd got personal talking about Andre. I dont think Andre has ever talked about potential fighting Floyd until now. Floyd opened this can of worms.
    Last edited by tank17211; 03-27-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

This is a sad attempt at trying to show Floyd is avoiding Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Lol. Dawson called out Andre at 168,Andre excepted
        Kilts bros. come on... Floyd went to town on Andre and his
        religious beliefs and personal life and buisness structure .

And Floyd is actually a 154 lb champ.(dropped his belt)
        if your gonna run your little mouth,let it be about the klits bros who would laugh at the ant size Floyd. At least Andre was willing to drop just like Dawson did. .all Floyd had to do was man up and make 154.1.

All because Andre said something 97% of the boxing world
        and 98% of the casual thought

Admit it ,Floyd stuck his foot in his own mouth he is lucky Andre loves God
        what are you talking about? You think Floyd at 160 is a great fight when he comes into the ring at 150 pounds? You wanna see Floyd get beat that bad? It means that much to you to watch them on fight night with Floyd at 150 and Ward at 170-180 pounds? Its not that serious. People talk about eachother all the time.

You know how many smaller fighters have said things about Floyd? Yet if he wanted to go down to fight them then you would call him a punk for picking on smaller guys. Its just talk. It wasnt even a real diss. It was his opinon. Whats wrong with that? Guys say things all the time about others in boxing. Its an opinion.

Another thing I left out was Ward saying that he wont act a certain way just to be a PPV star or get famous. That he doesnt believe people have to act like that. It was another shot that he took at Floyd. He said things too but no one ever cared. Now Floyd says something and everyone is upset. There are weight classes for a reason. Floyd's already fought in 5 and now you want him to go to 6 but dont think Ward ever has to move up?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          J Prince waded in and Floyd scurried back into his hole.

This is the truth, otherwise Floyd would have been happy to go back and forth with Ward.

Prince made a mistake though, Ward was benefitting from the publicity.
          why would Floyd go back & forth with Ward? When has he ever done that?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            This is a sad attempt at trying to show Floyd is avoiding Ward.
            You can check my history I have always been a Floyd fan. Im just disappointed he doesnt fight the fights people want to see. Floyd ducking Margarito was one of the biggest ducks of all time. Floyd saying he doesn't like punishnment and being hit tells you right there that Floyd doesnt't like taking tough fights. I think Floyd would thrive in fights like these where is he really challenged but he chooses not to take them. Floyd was talking mess about Andre. Floyd should respond because now it looks like Floyd is avoiding Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              why would Floyd go back & forth with Ward?
              You may as well ask why he criticised Ward publicly. The answer is the same: he's got a big mouth and loves the attention.

This time Ward's manager checked him and he fell back.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
                You can check my history I have always been a Floyd fan. Im just disappointed he doesnt fight the fights people want to see. Floyd ducking Margarito was one of the biggest ducks of all time. Floyd saying he doesn't like punishnment and being hit tells you right there that Floyd doesnt't like taking tough fights. I think Floyd would thrive in fights like these where is he really challenged but he chooses not to take them. Floyd was talking mess about Andre. Floyd should respond because now it looks like Floyd is avoiding Ward.
                this is a sad attempt to trying to show Floyd is avoiding Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
                  I respect your opinion on everything you said until the end. If it looked that way then why isnt anyone talking about it? No one thinks Floyd is fighting Ward or that it even would be a good fight. No one hardly even cares about it.

Floyd & Hopkins use to get into it and Hopkins would say that Floyd will see me soon and he can say it to my face. It happens. These guys arent going to fight. Guys give opinions on others. No one cares, espically when they aer clearly alot of weight classes apart. You really wanna see a Floyd-Ward fight?

I personally lost more respect for Ward for responding that way. I remember even back when they were cool he use to see his dream fight was to fight Floyd. That was another thing Floyd probably didnt like as they were cool at the time and Ward was already alot bigger. Its kinda weird.

Comment

Ward calling out Floyd to meet at a catchweight is not the same as JMM calling out Floyd at his weight. Floyd would rather fight a guy where he's at an advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Ward calling out Floyd to meet at a catchweight is not the same as JMM calling out Floyd at his weight. Floyd would rather fight a guy where he's at an advantage.
                      are you speaking about the same guy who has fought in 5 divisions and giving away the size advantage in a ton of fights? Be serious man.

Are you also talking about the same JMM who just fought Pac at the full WW limit and KHTFO?

Comment

Working...
                      X