No announcement yet.

5 Punch combination at Heavyweight in Beautiful Slo-mo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 Punch combination at Heavyweight in Beautiful Slo-mo

Who does this at freakin Heavyweight? Seriously not even Mike Tyson would land flush 5 out of 5 times on a combo. Watch at 40 seconds.

Reminds me a lot of the Froch KO. UK is not dead yet!

It was only 4 punches, and it suprised me, as on the pads haye can only land 3 punch combos on the pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

Who does this at freakin Heavyweight? Seriously not even Mike Tyson would land flush 5 out of 5 times on a combo. Watch at 40 seconds.

Reminds me a lot of the Froch KO. UK is not dead yet!

when your opponent literally spreads his wings when he throws a right hand you can land shots like that

chisora is an open book when he throws punches. haye was fast enough to capitalize, and hits hard enough to knock a draft horse out for the count.

props to haye, he's an accurate puncher for a guy with a 78 inch reach and muscle.

he's always been a great athlete
      not just a good one, but a great one.

Comment

Comment

Yeah, it was quite impressive, especially since it was Haye, he tends to get a little wild when hes finishing, dont get me wrong, hes a great finisher, but very wild and doesnt usually pic his shots as well as that.

Froch on the other hand is one of the best finishers in boxing at the moment, when he gets a guy hurts he stalks them, takes his time and picks his shots. He never gets rushed by the crowd or the corner or the clock, he's clinical.

Comment

It is unusual to see in todays HW division but it's really nothing special.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              It was only 4 punches, and it suprised me, as on the pads haye can only land 3 punch combos on the pads.
              it was 5. 2 rights started it

Comment

Great way to end the fight. Good finisher Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  It is unusual to see in todays HW division but it's really nothing special.

are you kidding me?

that was a five punch combination that finished him off. every shot had power and either hit him high on the head over chisora's arms or bang on the chin

that first left hook is one of the best that you see all year in any division.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post

Tyson wouldn't need 5 shots to end Chisora.

Comment

Working...
                    X