No announcement yet.

Hopkins wants Dawson DQ'd!! Proves he's scared of Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post

It's the art of trying to duck a rematch while regaining your titles.
    Ah, you must've edited this in, before my initial reply.

And how would he get a rematch in the first place, if he doesn't get his titles back, via a No-Contest, or a DQ, which has a slim chance of happening?

Dawson has what he wanted, the titles. If he is forced to give his titles back, he would have incentive in fighting Hopkins again.

As of now, he has made it clear that he doesn't want to fight HOpkins again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

What's B.S. about it. The poor example of negotiating with a Car salesman.

Or the intent of Hopkins, purposely aiming higher to increase a chance of a NC?

Do you really think that he believes he should get a DQ win, and that he would get it?

And please try not to inject your personal bias, where your words indicate hatred of contempt for Hopkins. Just give me a objective, analytical answer.
      dude, don't talk about bias on the topic, you're misplaced to do that with your avatar, sig and reputation

I respect Hopkins, but I don't respect what he's trying to pull here with this DQ nonsense

your car sale stuff just isn't an adequate explanation or example to the situation

Hopkins is filing a complaint, he's not negotiating for his next Bentley

there are no mind games involved ; we're talking about law enforcement here, revisioning decisions and stuff, you don't have to aim higher, you just try to have the wrong turned into right

you sound like you want to make excuses for Hopkins chicken move, cause you're a fan

if one gets attacked on the street by a gang of thugs, he won't accuse them of raping him on top of assaulting him just so he gets them punished for assaulting him

too graphic, but I hope you get it
      Last edited by Tiozzo; 10-19-2011, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Ah, you must've edited this in, before my initial reply.

And how would he get a rematch in the first place, if he doesn't get his titles back, via a No-Contest, or a DQ, which has a slim chance of happening?

Dawson has what he wanted, the titles. If he is forced to give his titles back, he would have incentive in fighting Hopkins again.

As of now, he has made it clear that he doesn't want to fight HOpkins again.
        and so has Hopkins with this DQ nonsense

that's the thing : if he gets his titles back via NC, that means it's like the fight never happened, so Dawson will still be NO.1 contender, meaning a rematch is a must

but Hopkins don't want that it seems : he prefers to get a disgraceful ''win'' via DQ reversed decision

Comment

dude, don't talk about bias on the topic, you're misplaced to do that with your avatar, sig and reputation

I respect Hopkins, but I don't respect what he's trying to pull here with this DQ nonsense

your car sale stuff just isn't an adequate explanation or example to the situation

Hopkins is filing a complaint, he's not negotiating for his next Bentley

there are no mind games involved ; we're talking about law enforcement here, revisioning decisions and stuff, you don't have to aim higher, you just try to have the wrong turned into right

you sound like you want to make excuses for Hopkins chicken move, cause you're a fan

if one gets attacked on the street by a gang of thugs, he won't accuse them of raping him on top of assaulting him just so he gets them punished for assaulting him

too graphic, but I hope you get it
          I have purposely decorated my account with B-Hop, in protest of all the Mayweather-Pacquiao, *******-***** Paradigm around here, representing a great fighter at the twilight of his career. Lets not use that as a Ad-Hominem. Sidenote:Once Hopkins retires for good, I may switch it over to a ALL-Wlad Klitschko avatar/sig.

You're suggesting that he is a Chicken, that he faked it, and that he is inferior to a couple of your favorite Caucasian fighters, one being a Bute. All Knee-Jerk hysteria.

When all I see it careful calculation behind it. He is negotiating in the public. His team is seeking No-contest, they're not stupid. And they know they will get it. Therefor this is just posturing. Those who respect Hopkins, know that he is a conning, intelligent individual. And he knows that a DQ isn't withing the realm of possibility.

Comment

and so has Hopkins with this DQ nonsense

that's the thing : if he gets his titles back via NC, that means it's like the fight never happened, so Dawson will still be NO.1 contender, meaning a rematch is a must

but Hopkins don't want that it seems : he prefers to get a disgraceful ''win'' via DQ reversed decision

But he knows he won't get a DQ, for Chrisp sake. Why can't you control your emotional outbursts against Hopkins and be more analytical of the whole situation.

He will not get a DQ, and he knows it, no matter what he said. And therefore could and will fight Dawson, if Chad wants those Titles. I'm pretty sure Chad would be the mandatory. IF then Hopkins decides to vacate instead of a rematch, then some of you girls on a period, will have a point.

Comment

I have purposely decorated my account with B-Hop, in protest of all the Mayweather-Pacquiao, *******-***** Paradigm around here, representing a great fighter at the twilight of his career. Lets not use that as a Ad-Hominem. Sidenote:Once Hopkins retires for good, I may switch it over to a ALL-Wlad Klitschko avatar/sig.

You're suggesting that he is a Chicken, that he faked it, and that he is inferior to a couple of your favorite Caucasian fighters, one being a Bute. All Knee-Jerk hysteria.

When all I see it careful calculation behind it. He is negotiating in the public. His team is seeking No-contest, they're not stupid. And they know they will get it. Therefor this is just posturing. Those who respect Hopkins, know that he is a conning, intelligent individual. And he knows that a DQ isn't withing the realm of possibility.
              ????

you're losing it I'm afraid

please do post where I suggested he is inferior to my favorite caucasian fighters (IMAO) or whatever fantasy you just had

my sig is for humour purposes only, maybe he does have an injury

I have destroyed your car sale example or explanation, you ducked that and chose to try to attack me with some more bull**** like I'm some racist

I'm gonna have to call you the bull**** man if don't give rest to your nonsense

Comment

But he knows he won't get a DQ, for Chrisp sake. Why can't you control your emotional outbursts against Hopkins and be more analytical of the whole situation.

He will not get a DQ, and he knows it, no matter what he said. And therefore could and will fight Dawson, if Chad wants those Titles. I'm pretty sure Chad would be the mandatory. IF then Hopkins decides to vacate instead of a rematch, then some of you girls on a period, will have a point.
                more nonsense that I have already destroyed

if all that Hop wanted was a NC, he would be asking for a NC

aiming higher just isn't logical in this situation, it points in the direction of a duck, it is what it is

***in the case Hopkins gets a NC and vacates his titles instead of rematching Dawson, you would make excuses anyway, that's what fanboys do

no hard feeling, it is what it is
                Last edited by Tiozzo; 10-19-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

more nonsense that I have already destroyed

if all that Hop wanted was a NC, he would be asking for a NC

aiming higher just isn't logical in this situation, it points in the direction of a duck, it is what it is

You concluding that it point towards a duck is illogical. You go from A to Z, without going to the B,C,D's, taking a leap of faith/wishful thinking, and invoking your own personal dislike of the guy.

Asking for 60/40 in order to get 50/50 in a fight makes more sense and is more realistic, then reacting like you're on the rag, and concluding that he is a ducker.

Yes, it is what it is.

Comment

You concluding that it point towards a duck is illogical. You go from A to Z, without going to the B,C,D's, taking a leap of faith/wishful thinking, and invoking your own personal dislike of the guy.

Asking for 60/40 in order to get 50/50 in a fight makes more sense and is more realistic, then reacting like you're on the rag, and concluding that he is a ducker.

Yes, it is what it is.
                    you make the same argumentative mistakes again and again

you are confused and you mix up negotiation mind games to get leverage with a law based protest

you're not in my league son, you can't keep up with me

Comment

????

you're losing it I'm afraid

please do post where I suggested he is inferior to my favorite caucasian fighters (IMAO) or whatever fantasy you just had

my sig is for humour purposes only, maybe he does have an injury

I have destroyed your car sale example or explanation, you ducked that and chose to try to attack me with some more bull**** like I'm some racist

I'm gonna have to call you the bull**** man if don't give rest to your nonsense
                      I recall this post has been ducked

looks like you're taking notes on Hopkins!!

Comment

Working...
                      X