Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's net assets only total 26 million, how is that possible?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    what's with *****s always lurking on pinoy news websites and pacland? looking for new hate materials eh...ts must be like...yayy i found, i found one poochiao has only $27 million net assets...my idol floyd is so much richer
    I didn't hear you crying foul regarding the Mayweather IRS tax thread, so beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
      Hospitals and Schools cost alot more money then LV bags and making in rain in clubs..
      Floyd makes it rain with fake bills in clubs

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
        [/B]

#1 This proves he never deserved purse parity with Floyd, #2 this proves Arum is definitely milking him.

As far as you comment I put in bold, the reality is that Maweather even with his so called tax issues, obviously is more financially prudent than Pacquiao.
        Even if that was completely true, which it isnt, so what?

Comment

I didn't hear you crying foul regarding the Mayweather IRS tax thread, so beat it.
          This....

Comment

good point. guy has a double standard.

Comment

the basis for the figure is not included, we dont know if they have included his investments in the value or if they have not included something else which is big for all we know

Comment

How is it the Pacquiao, who has sold over a million PPV's in 4 consecutive years be worth only 26 million?

Where's the rest of his $$$?

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/220508/n...oyos-in-top-35

Floyd's watch, shoe, and car collection is worth at least half of Manny net worth!

This some female ***** right here! “My man makes more money than your man”!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  Floyd makes it rain with fake bills in clubs
                  Still doesn't change the fact that Bob Arum lies to the public about everything from this guy agreeing to a drug test to the amount of money he's making each fight. He barely earned the right to sit @ the table with Mayweather, yet you supported his BS demand and refusals.

What a joke.

Comment

very true

Comment

Pretty much. They love to talk Mayweather's Money. But Pacquiao's money does not matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X