Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Say Margarito rematches Cintron and Cotto....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont believe he had used it before. Nothing adds up to him using it prior to Mosley.

He beat Cintron 2x already. Once, before Paul Willaims (which is what all the doubters believe he began cheating), and stopped Cintron in 5. Then he faught Cintron again after Paul Williams and stopped him in 6. If he was using plaster after Paul Williams dont you believe Cintron would have been stopped earlier than 5?

Then the Cotto fight. People make a big deal ONLY because it was Cotto's first loss. Whatever, Cotto can get a rematch and the SAME exact thing will happen. Cotto just doesn't do well against pressure and guys with incredible chins.

So, to me, beating Cintron and Cotto again doesn't do anything for me. I have faith in the dude. Beating Cotto again will just put him back on top quick.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I dont believe he had used it before. Nothing adds up to him using it prior to Mosley.

He beat Cintron 2x already. Once, before Paul Willaims (which is what all the doubters believe he began cheating), and stopped Cintron in 5. Then he faught Cintron again after Paul Williams and stopped him in 6. If he was using plaster after Paul Williams dont you believe Cintron would have been stopped earlier than 5?

Then the Cotto fight. People make a big deal ONLY because it was Cotto's first loss. Whatever, Cotto can get a rematch and the SAME exact thing will happen. Cotto just doesn't do well against pressure and guys with incredible chins.

So, to me, beating Cintron and Cotto again doesn't do anything for me. I have faith in the dude. Beating Cotto again will just put him back on top quick.
      Putting him back on top again is so right! and whether you believe Cotto can win or not is irrelevant because that is exactly why I believe Cotto shouldn't and wont give him the chance until way down the line(make him wait).
      You see Cotto and many others dont feel Margacheato should be rewarded for cheating. He does not deserve the money and win or lose (like the first fight) Cotto will be putting him on the map again...SO WHY SHOULD HE?
      Cotto does not need Margarito, (Polls on just about every site believe Margarito cheated against Cotto) but like I said Cotto should fight him like 3-4 years down the line for a 80/20 split...lol

Comment

Working...
      X