No announcement yet.

Is juan manuel marquez avoiding pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    yes jmm ko'd manny, but it still was pretty much a toss-up or manny slightly ahead before the ko....
    why do people say manny was slightly ahead like it matter at the end

after the 1st and 2nd fight pac fans didnt want to hear anything about the fact that Marquez won more rounds

all they said was pac dropped Marquez 4 times and thats all that matters

and know that Marquez knocked pac the F out all of sudden

pac won more rounds

Comment

Does a beat **** in the woods?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        He is losing the rivalry
        1-2-1

One win ties the series.
        Seems like he is clearly ducking a competitive fight
        he is not avoiding him

Marquez is done with pac

Comment

...............sure seems that way..........and all that money compared to fighting Timmy? I can't believe he takes the Bradley fight instead of the Money Fight! Makes no sense, unless that round before he took Pac out told him somethng about Pacs punches!!!!! .........I'd still take the money fight
          thats why its called prize fighting and at the end I want the BIGGEST Prize!
          Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
              why do people say manny was slightly ahead like it matter at the end

after the 1st and 2nd fight pac fans didnt want to hear anything about the fact that Marquez won more rounds

all they said was pac dropped Marquez 4 times and thats all that matters

and know that Marquez knocked pac the F out all of sudden

pac won more rounds

Im not one of those people.... I think jmm deserved his rematches just like how i think manny deserves at least one chance at redemption..

like i said before,, if this was a beatdown and ko then i dont want to see a rematch, just like how i didnt want to see a vasquez-marquez 5,,,,

But jmm-manny 4 was super exciting and a great fight,,, so i want to see part 5,,,, If jmm does it again, great,, if manny wins close, great, then lets do #6....
              as long as the fights are great and competitive, and both guys are operating on a high level, then i see no reason not to have #5

unless jmm doesnt want to risk it,, which kinda seems like a dodge to me to be honest,,, even though its by far jmm's biggest payday out there

Comment

I think he knows that punch was a fluke and not likely to happen again. With all the extra scrutiny on testing that will be placed on their fight... I think Marquez does not like his chances in a 5th fight.

Comment

Avoiding? Of course not. Manny had the leverage in the previous fights when it came to money split and revenue so who are we to blame Marquez for more than likely wanting to do the same?

I also don't recall immediate rematches after any of their first four encounters. In fact, from the 1st and 2nd fight there was almost an entire 4 year lapse before JMM got his rematch. Then came a wait of over 3 and a half years for the 3rd fight to happen. Over a year later, the 4th fight came about. Manny was in no hurry to "give" JMM any sort of rematch. At least not in the way that Manny's fans seem so eager to see happen now.

But JMM avoiding Manny? Laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Yes.. Beats **** in the woods

Comment

The pac fight is there win or loose with Bradley and I am not sure how much he'll get for this one but the pac fight will be good $$$$'s win or loose with Bradley so if he fought Pac first and looses then his next fight won't be worth as much I think his best bet would be Bradley if he looses then pac If he wins fight someone else and continue untill he looses then take the $$$'s from a pac fight people will pay for that one 5 years from now it is easily promoted his stock with regards to another fight will not get higher with any outcome of a pac fight can only go down or at best stay the same so take the other fights while your stock is up

Comment

Working...
                      X