Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Murray-Kevin Mitchell is Finalized: A War Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Murray-Kevin Mitchell is Finalized: A War Expected

Hot on the heels of DeGale V Groves, Promoter Frank Warren will follow it up with yet another mouth-watering domestic showdown that the whole country wants to see - John Murray versus Kevin Mitchell. [Click Here To Read More]

Awesome. What a year so far for big British matches/matchmaking.

Comment

mitchell has got this one,hope he knocks murray out

bumped into mitchell a few weeks ago and he told me he cant wait for this one,he said south vs north bring it on

warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mitchellllllllllllllllll

warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr southhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

frank is definately puttin togethet the best cards right now, along with gbp.

Comment

Looking forward to this one, could be a great fight. Think im gonna go with a Murray win.

Comment

Frank Warrn has Really upped his game lately im impressed, this fight is top notch and a genuine 50/50! I like em both and rate em both fairly high, just hope its as good a fight as it looks like being. My Gut says Murray....

Comment

Should be good i'm sort of edging toward's Mitchell though but could be 50/50 .It's sort of hard to say but Lee McAlister was outboxing Murray that's why I think Mitchell maybe take this ( Prescott fight ) Even though Murray's big and applies the pressure I don't think anywhere near as good as Kats man .Mitchell decision for me .

Comment

Great fight. Hope Mitchell beats his ass. I hope Mitchell bounces back from the poor performance agaisnt kats. He was beat up big time there. I dont like John murrey. He is so overated, he's looked worse and worse every single time he has stepped up in class. Do any of you guys know where this fight is taking place?

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                  Should be good i'm sort of edging toward's Mitchell though but could be 50/50 .It's sort of hard to say but Lee McAlister was outboxing Murray that's why I think Mitchell maybe take this ( Prescott fight ) Even though Murray's big and applies the pressure I don't think anywhere near as good as Kats man .Mitchell decision for me .
                  U may be right there alza but heres another take, Murray isnt the puncher Prescott or Katsidis were and is so open to be hit, Mitchell might be outboxing him and get carried away with all the opening and before u know it its gone from a boxing match to a fight as Kev wouldnt have the fear/respect for Johns punch like he needed to vs Prescott and i like Murray to out hustle him.... mabey. ***** i dont know - genuine 50/50! Well done all involved for getting this done

Comment

If Mitchell prepears properly he wins. Murrays a bum.

Comment

Working...
                    X