No announcement yet.

Proof Mayweather can make 159

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
    why does evryone have to move up but GGG? the current WWs have all moved up from a smaller weight class why doesnt GGG need to do the same?
    GGG is calling out Floyd. What does your excuse have to do with that? Hopkins lived at 160 like forever and nobody said anything like that when Tito, Oscar and others came up in weight to take him on.

GGG will probably be weight drained at 154. Who knows .... but Floyd fans are going way over the top with their excuses.

If this was Cotto calling out Floyd, you all would be for it, ESPECIALLY if it was at 160. We all know that is true because I have seen recent threads/posts on that topic

Last edited by ADP02; 10-29-2014, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
      Proof is in the pudding.

He can fight
      cotto JT GGG and maybe froch
      no excuses
      wait so because he weighed 159 during a time he wasnt fighting its proof he can make 160? lol u all try to hard

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Floyd cherry picked the big show, he could've fought a young hungry lion like Ray Mysterio.
        Nope, he took the other route. It was a fake as you get event.

If it was real, "No way. Too much risk. Health comes first"

Comment

Mayweather was wearing all his clothes and gear, chains, etc. when he stepped on the scale.

Comment

That wasn't that long ago and Floyd looks old as hell compared to that video in the OP.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
              That wasn't that long ago and Floyd looks old as hell compared to that video in the OP.
              It's called steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                GGG is calling out Floyd. What does your excuse have to do with that? Hopkins lived at 160 like forever and nobody said anything like that when Tito, Oscar and others came up in weight to take him on.

GGG will probably be weight drained at 154. Who knows .... but Floyd fans are going way over the top with their excuses.

If this was Cotto calling out Floyd, you all would be for it, ESPECIALLY if it was at 160. We all know that is true because I have seen recent threads/posts on that topic

Like I said you are so inconsistent and biased , a number of WWs are calling Manny but he wants Jessie Vargas what do you say about that in light of what your saying here .

Go spinner lol .

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  Mayweather was wearing all his clothes and gear, chains, etc. when he stepped on the scale.
                  doesn't matter, he fought a man who weighed 441 pounds so whatever weight advantage GGG might have is obviously tiny in comparison. No excuses. He should fight GGG at 160 and have the 147 154 160 168 and 175 titles in the line. WBC can make that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Like I said you are so inconsistent and biased , a number of WWs are calling Manny but he wants Jessie Vargas what do you say about that in light of what your saying here .

Go spinner lol .
                    Like usual, you have no answer for what is called FACTS! I was pointing out several threads where Floyd fans are hoping that Floyd moves up to not only 154 but all the way up to 160 to fight ....... Cotto. Yet in this thread and others there is a contradiction in that Floyd can't fight GGG not even if GGG drains himself to 154!

Now since you have no comeback, like usual, you bring up Manny or spinning.

As for Manny, I have called him out when he has selected questionable opponents. So again, you are wrong!

Last edited by ADP02; 11-01-2014, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X