Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather explains T.I fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TI is the one who looks bad in all of this IMO, dude looking a like a jealous sucka fighting over nothing basically.

Comment

Well that's Floyd's story. I'd beleive about half of it. But it seems if T.I. Has already confronted him twice on both the east and west coast, he's sending him a little message...

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever
        He should have that conversation with his wife and not Floyd. If her attending his party made him feel that insecure and jealous then he should have forbade her to go. It's his wife who has been dissing him and not Mayweather.
        Good point,,, check your girl, not the dude she hanging with... TI just looks like a lil pu$$y whipped Bytch

Comment

He should have that conversation with his wife and not Floyd. If her attending his party made him feel that insecure and jealous then he should have forbade her to go. It's his wife who has been dissing him and not Mayweather. If TI can't trust her then he don't need her.

Comment

I know rappers have to keep a Tough Imagine going or what ever but you have to be stupid to walk up on a Professional Boxer and honestly think you are going to win One on One

No different than Lil Wayne trying to go after Robert Garcia and do WHAT exactly? Get his ass knocked out!

T.I. should be addressing HIS WIFE though, not the guy she is hanging around with that is what MEN do.
            Last edited by sicko; 05-25-2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              Showtime ppv quadruplle header

Robert Garcia vs lil Wayne
              Floyd vs TI
              Broner vs Fabolous
              50 cent vs Mikey
              Damn, that's a good card. I think it could do about 2.6 mil buys

Comment

dayum den shaniqua waz like who the hell is TI and what is this thread about

Comment

If Floyd is so confident about what he does for a living being effective in the streets than why does he walk around with multiple bodyguards everywhere?

And in a street fight, once you get your opponent on the ground, boxing skills go out the window

Alot of people think Ronda Rousey beats Floyds ass in a street fight and in my opinion it wouldn't even be close

Comment

Yea, TI should address his wife. Kinda like Floyd addressed his baby momma. Smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                      TI is lucky Floyd health come first, if it wasn't for that TI woulda got it.
                      That and an assault charge lol

Comment

Working...
                      X