Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here first hated Broner now find themselves starting to like him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    He needs to keep his mouth shut while fighting though
    Yup.

Not a fan of his, but I would hate to see him have his jaw broke like Ortiz.

Comment

I cant lie, I hated him after the Ponce loss.... Now, I am a HUGE fan. His last couple of fights have really changed my thought on him. Last nights fight solidified me as a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Dont need Broner to hate on Floyd. Thats what we got Floyd for. He dont need know help nor do i! Apple and oranges when it come to these two. Broner dont beat on women duck fights or run around the ring throwing pot shots. and the list goes on....blah blah blah
        to bad we would of already seen the big fight if pacroid didnt duck the drug test

Comment

at least he lost the stupid hairbrush crap and seemed a bit more humble. Still don't like him much but i got a bit more respect for his skills. He just might be a major player if he keeps improving like this. Very good performance by Broner, poor performance By Demarco...where the hell was he?

Comment

I'm starting to take a liking to him.

He says what he really thinks and is funny by times. I could see last night his boxing skills have improved since the Ponce de Leon fight.

Comment

LOL @ The comments.

But at least you watched him fight and formed your own opinion of him instead of judging him from Twitter posts, interviews and other **** that has nothing to do with boxing.

Comment

Yeah Broner seems to have a pretty good ring I.Q. as well. He just might go a long way. i see room for much potential. Still kinda warming up to the guy after the conciet & "haribrush" bs. He was more humble after this win.

Comment

he is growing on me, but his persona I still can't stand.... it is SO unoriginal, so fake and contrived.....

but his skills keep impressing the hell out of me..... how he handled demarco, and his accuracy, wow....

can't wait to see him up against someone who gives him fits, it ought to be a great fight....

i'd like to see broner move up in weight too, maybe take on Rios.... why the F not!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Catch~Fade View Post
                    shut up Pac-Girl.

Brone-heads aint accepting apllications.

dont swich up now.

Dear Internet Man,
                    i would really, really, really, really like to be a fan of Adrien Broner.

I Don't Think So!

----

it's only natural to begin to appreciate a fighter more after they've done something to impress you (otherwise a fighter's fanbase would never grow). he's a fun fighter to watch. his fights at 140 against garcia and the like, would be can't-miss fights.

Comment

Hell no, I'm always gonna hate on his ass. Let's see him move up to 140 and fight Matthysse, the war rapist. 126 was weak, 130 was weak, and 135 is a weak ass division. The best at 135 was Demarco, so business is done at 135. 140 is the best division in boxing, let's see if he steps up to the challenge. Guess what, Broner has a come forward style, Matthyse has a come forward style, so let's see who folds first. I'm always gonna hate on his ass, though.
                      Last edited by Null; 11-18-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X