Will Froch get robbed too?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Froch get robbed too?

He better not you fat yank fookers!

LOL please don't tell me you thought Khan was robbed?

Comment

If by robbed you mean beat from pillar to post and thoroughly outboxed, then yes.

Comment

Come on man, I'm a huge Amir fan and I thought his performance was very amateurish. That performance was not expected of him, admit it. I'm very disappointed but it is what it is, wished it wasn't so.

Comment

Hardly a robbery. That word gets thrown around WAY too lightly. I had it 113-112 Khan, but feasibly I could see it going the other way. There were a few instances where Khan wasn't "boxing", but just aimlessly moving around with a flurry here and there that might have produces a good shot. Some people may reward that, some may not look at it too favorably.

Comment

froch has fought in atlantic city before and it isn't ward's hometown, so no. plus, the fight won't even be close.

Comment

You guys are crazy, Lamont won no more than 4 rounds, the ref was all over Khan and the judges in lala land

I suppose we'll now get a re-writing of history of how Peterson dominated the fight...fcukin lol

Kellerman once again called it as it is.

I just hope Froch stops Ward somehow because we can see he sure as hell isn't getting a fair shake from the ref or judges.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                froch has fought in atlantic city before and it isn't ward's hometown, so no. plus, the fight won't even be close.
                But it's Ward's home country, and the shady American officials have helped Ward in the past.

(For example, Jack Reiss in the Kessler fight and the judges wide scoring in the Bika fight)

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  You guys are crazy, Lamont won no more than 4 rounds, the ref was all over Khan and the judges in lala land

I suppose we'll now get a re-writing of history of how Peterson dominated the fight...fcukin lol

Kellerman once again called it as it is.

I just hope Froch stops Ward somehow because we can see he sure as hell isn't getting a fair shake from the ref or judges.
                  Uk crew had it for peterson lmao

Stop crying

Btw ward going to school froch
                  Last edited by heat27; 12-11-2011, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                    Hardly a robbery. That word gets thrown around WAY too lightly.
                    OMG yes it does... now if somebody doesn't win that they want too it's a robbery.
                    I agree it was close and could have been a draw or either way... but Lamont put his work in.

Comment

Working...
                    X