Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa Returns on February 20, ESPN FNF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another fight already damn mad respect, i dont understand why prosepects wait so long for a fight when they're only facing tuneups and they easly get KOs

Comment

Man boxing is so damn sick right now every week we got something great

Comment

Originally posted by dchampishere View Post
        nice. that is the way it shoud be, fighting every month until a title shot. he is as developed as he is going to be, now its just time to stay sharp and the only way to do that is to fight regularly
        I think he should develop more on the defense! Thats his only weakness.

Comment

why do they always say Yuriorkis Gamboa "returns" all the time?
          I hadn't realised he left!

Comment

cool.
            you guys better enjoy gamboa's winning streak now, because when he gets into the top 20 he'll get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              I think he should develop more on the defense! Thats his only weakness.
              He's ****ing stupid, his trainers and handlers are a bunch of idiots, they don't teach him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flames Of War View Post
                He's ****ing stupid, his trainers and handlers are a bunch of idiots, they don't teach him.
                How do you know they aren't teaching him? I believe his current trainer has only been with him for 1 or 2 fights total. It will take a bit more time then that considering he's been accustomed to fighting the same way after 300+ fights.

Plus, to me in his last fight, even though he did get flash knocked down again, he appeared more patient and disciplined throughout the fight and also kept his hands up more. The problem is he gets hit off balance. That's really what he needs to work on more, is his positioning. His defense isn't that bad at all, it's that he gets hit when he's in a middle of throwing or whatever and he's off balance so he goes down. Never seen the kid hurt yet, always bounces right back up like nothing happen. To me that indicates he's not being hurt, just getting popped at the wrong times.

Comment

Flames Of War is just an idiot who hates Cubans... How do I know? He lives in Miami, has a picture of Che in his sig and won't stop saying no sense bs about Gamboa. Grab yourself a piece of life dude.

Btw, if he's not beating top 20 guys, what the heck is he doing? He's facing better competition than the actual champs of his division and that's a fact you gotta accept.

Comment

Working...
                  X