Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That was the perfect display of skill and badassery rolled all into one...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] That was the perfect display of skill and badassery rolled all into one...

That was ****ing crazy. Anderson is the man....

what did u expect this fight was a complete waste of time and a joke. if u bought this ppv i feel sorry for you

Comment

Only an idiot can't appriciate rare greatness when you see it. Anderson Silva is the most exciting and best fighter right now wether you love him or hate him.
      I mean, he made Bonnar kick the fence with another matrix dodge, dangerously pulled a Mayorga, and that finish was just absolutely sick with the trip and huge knee.

Comment

I don't buy any PPV's. Bonnar has never been finished before, not even against Jon Jones. Not to mention he had big size advantage. It was pretty impressive for Anderson to stand against the fence like that....

Comment

yeah he is the man, no doubt. but seriously, what challenges are there left? i try to keep up with mma as much as i can, but i seriously don't see any besides gsp moving up to MW or silva himself moving up to fight jones. is silva/gsp even still mentioned? that's how out of the loop i am, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            yeah he is the man, no doubt. but seriously, what serious challenges are there left? i try to keep up with mma as much as i can, but i seriously don't see any besides gsp moving up to MW or silva himself moving up to fight jones. is silva/gsp even still mentioned? that's how out of the loop i am, haha.
            Silva wants it bad. GSP on the other hand not so much...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Silva wants it bad. GSP on the other hand not so much...
              how about silva/jones? cause wasn't this fight at LHW?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                how about silva/jones? cause wasn't this fight at LHW?
                Neither want to fight each other. Mutual dick tuck if you will...

Comment

No it wasn't, the fight was a horrible mismatch.

Comment

Right, name one other fighter who would do that against Bonnar. You guys just hate Anderson because he's so good and black...

Comment

Working...
                    X