Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it weird that england has the best bands of all time yet they have the worst food

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it weird that england has the best bands of all time yet they have the worst food

they have the best artists/bands in the whole world but they have the worst food in the world?

You can get almost any food you want in England. If you're are talking about traditional dishes than lots of other countries have worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto's ahas View Post
      they have the best artists/bands in the whole world but they have the worst food in the world?
      What's weird with that?

Playing musical instrument isn't the same as holding cooking utensils. Singing is different than eating.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        What's weird with that?

Playing musical instrument isn't the same as holding cooking utensils. Singing is different than eating.
        I once sat near a fat girl eating and some of the noises while she was stuffing her face sounded like the vocals on a slipknot track.

Comment

They had to make the music good to distract them from the food they were eating.

Comment

WHat the fk does one thing have to do with the other that would make it so weird? Are bands supposed to be counties chefs?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              I once sat near a fat girl eating and some of the noises while she was stuffing her face sounded like the vocals on a slipknot track.

Comment

We have the best actors too

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto's ahas View Post
                  LOL my aunt got me drunk one new years and then showed up with some Fish N chips out of no where lol. I was like where the F did you get this from? We no where near England. Damn she can drink a storm too at her age she was like 3 vodka cranberries ahead of me too when she disappeared to bring me some fish n chips.

but yeah i havent tasted fish n chips sober but i can't imagine its that great right?

Comment

English food isn't actually that bad and as someone said you can find food from all over the world. There are places much worse.....

Comment

Working...
                    X