No announcement yet.

Broner vs Maidana......on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    We can just agree to disagree then, and revisit this on fight night. If he doesn't need to move then he won't, he will win and from the inside. We will see. I've already explained how I see it happening. I don't need to make personal attacks or assumptions of your boxing knowledge, we can disagree without telling each other we don't know what we are watching.

What do you mean? If we agree on something then we agree on something, my stance hasn't changed on anything at all.
    My point was that power doesn't mean a thing without technique. You brought up some baby thought, triangle theories crap that stamped MY point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      My point was that power doesn't mean a thing without technique. You brought up some baby thought, triangle theories crap that stamped MY point.
      power means nothing without technique? I absolutely agree. Maybe I missed you saying so, i'm so busy going hard for my boy Marcos with this WAR Maidana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ism that I may have overlooked that. I just see pro-broner posts and go into a berserk rage, sort of like The Hulk. Apologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        power means nothing without technique? I absolutely agree. Maybe I missed you saying so, i'm so busy going hard for my boy Marcos with this WAR Maidana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ism that I may have overlooked that. I just see pro-borner posts and go into a berserk rage, sort of like The Hulk. Apologies.
        It's all good. We are all a punch away from being wrong and at times accused of not knowing SAB lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          It's all good. We are all a punch away from being wrong and at times accused of not knowing SAB lol.
          True.

Comment

• Please let this fight get made so the broner bandwagon would end!!! Maidana is the first person I thought of when he moved up and fought Paul M. Maidana would RUIN Broner. KO by rd5. Bet on it!

Comment

• Comment

• would favor Broner here, but this fight is ok
                wanna see Broner go down to JWW tbh
                Maidana is crude and can easily be outboxed by a skilled guy
                but Broner is sloppy with his defense, there's a chance there
                surprised Paulie made Broner look bad, and he has no power
                Broner's been a better hype man than fighter so far

Comment

• Hope this fight happens and the winner (AB) fights the winner of Swift/Lucas.

Comment

Working...
                  X