Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name some forums on Boxingscene that you haven't stepped foot in.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    It's password protected like TC, isn't it?

When I was granted mod status I quickly realized that I could step foot anywhere on this forum that I wanted to with a simple click, so I went into 'Team Russia' just to see what it was like.

Needless to say, it was very similar to Russia itself : Bitter and depressing.

Yeah, it's password protected. That's the only reason I have never looked in there.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      It's password protected like TC, isn't it?

When I was granted mod status I quickly realized that I could step foot anywhere on this forum that I wanted to with a simple click, so I went into 'Team Russia' just to see what it was like.

Needless to say, it was very similar to Russia itself : Bitter and depressing.
      Probably resembles Drunk Lang.

Only with more vodka, polar bears and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        I've been a member since 2004 and I've never stepped foot in the Fantasty sports, Pinoy lounge (What the hell does Pinoy mean?) Limey lounge, Aussie lounge. I feel a little a shamed of my self for this.

P.S I've been to the thunderdome once and I got gang raped. I'll go back to the dome when I became a man.
        Nice avi Trig!

I'm glad to see you're not into vegetables anymore...welcome to America!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Probably resembles Drunk Lang.

Only with more vodka, polar bears and shit.
          Nothing like it, infact.

It'd be much more cheerful if those commie bastards kicked back with some hooch every once in a while. Instead, they prefer circle jerks over unproven domestic fighters with meaningless records and lots of v's in their last name.

Comment

The VIP Lounge, they don't lemme in there..

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
              I've Been watching boxing since Tyson lost to Douglas. I stated in my post that I missed a lot of fights in 2012 due to my lack of being home on Friday and Saturday nights and wife hogs the Dvr with all of her shows. I just got a second DVR just for me so I will not miss any fights.

good

post in NSB, where i'm basically god.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                The VIP Lounge, they don't lemme in there..
                You're not missing much, right now.

There's also a reason why new members haven't been added lately. Hopefully that'll be cleared up soon so we can get more blood in there, because as is it's loaded with great users.

Comment

Wow, nice sideswipe against the Pinoys. Guys...red K this b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    good

post in NSB, where i'm basically god.
                    I try to post there but I either get ignored or they be mean to me. I guess I deserve it because I use to troll racism in NSB back in the old days.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      Wow, nice sideswipe against the Pinoys. Guys...red K this b1tch.

If you're referring to me I swear I had no idea what a Pinoy was. I seen the word around but I never really paid attention to it. If it helps, I have no idea what an Aussie is either.

Comment

Working...
                      X