Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Sergio Martinez Was Exposed, Chavez Too Strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Freddy Roach and all but he really annoys the shit out of me when he opens his mouth sometimes.

Comment

So i guess that "now" they are ready to face Martinez!!!!

Chavez should be preparing for Lee... and let real boxing for the big boys!

This is the only sport... were the champion chooses how to fight.. when...and at what weight!

I hope they make the fight.

Comment

Bwa ha ha ha!!!! Ok Freddy, whatever you say! If that's the case then why don't they jump at the chance to fight him then, instead of avoid him like the plague!? Talk is cheap. Put up or shut up!

Comment

It's sad that the sport of boxing is turning into Bit@hes just talking. Pu$$yboy chavez jr should be stripped of the WBC belt. Give the true champ Sergio back his back his belt....I hope sergio does a press/ media day and he throw that ***** in the trash!!! Wbc is racist to anyone but mexicans. 190lber pu$$yboy skipped sergio now 3 fights now wants to only fight b class fighters and 154lbers margacheater and Alvarez COME ON! Soft@ss mexican.....Chavez Jr is a Bit@h and nothing but a B class fighter!! Top 5 160lbers beats down this whack@ss pu$$yboy. go back home chavez jr and wash daddies nutts

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
            Why isnt he saying manny was exposed or khan was exposed ?
            Come on, do the math.

Comment

El Maravilla

That's what Martinez wants Roach and Chavez Jr to think...if he had blown Macklin out in the early rounds of that fight, Chavez Jr would NEVER fight him. But if he looks BEATABLE they NOW all of a sudden want to fight him...SMART move Sergio.

Comment

Chavez easily beats to old man martinez

Chavez at 184lbs fight time easily beats the smaller older overrated martinez. Not even a tough fight for the stronger younger Chavez. Martinez made his rep on one wild punch and beating up a drunk.

Comment

2TKO's in the last 10 fights but "Chavez is too strong". WTF? did I miss?

Comment

See, I told you so.

For years, I have been telling all of you casual fans that Sergio has no chance.

Comment

senility is a wonderful thing.

yea Martinez was "exposed" because he Ko'ed his opponent albeit it took him a while. In the end he got the Ko and took no damage in return. If that shows that Martinez was exposed then what about your golden boy roach? If Martinez was exposed despite a Ko while taking no damage what about pacquiao lol? I remember how before the fight you guys were all saying how this was pacquiao's best training camp to date. After Marquez fought him all of a sudden it was cuz pacquiao wasn't fully prepared, his leg cramped etc.

hey roach....stfu!

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      See, I told you so.

For years, I have been telling all of you casual fans that Sergio has no chance.
                      and you are 100% right since you can prove this because Chavez fought him and demolished him.

o wait....
                      Last edited by danktrees; 03-29-2012, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X