Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Floyd came back, he had a list of 5 fights, right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Floyd came back, he had a list of 5 fights, right?

Didn't Floyd have a hit list (of 5 fights and names)?

I know Mosley's name was on the list...Who else?

NOTE: This topic has no agenda. I just could have sworn he had a hit list that he made a big deal of when he came back...Did I imagine this?

I remember, Mayweather or his dad or someone said he had a list, and Mosley, Cotto, and Pacquiao I'm pretty sure were mentioned.

Comment

was josie on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I remember, Mayweather or his dad or someone said he had a list, and Mosley, Cotto, and Pacquiao I'm pretty sure were mentioned.
        Yeah man, I was just talking about this with my brother, and I just blerted out "only Floyd will make a hit list, and then dip on the sport"...Then I told my brother-"hold up, did I just make that up"?...

Meh, anyway, thanks man. I knew I wasn't crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rbgnwo View Post
          was his wife on the list?
          Man that avi is just raw power in motion...Sick picture.

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
            Man that avi is just raw power in motion...Sick picture.
            yeah lol I always appreciate a good fight.. no matter the species.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=20017

Comment

Originally posted by HandSpeed303 View Post
                Didn't Floyd have a hit list (of 5 fights and names)?

I know Mosley's name was on the list...Who else?

NOTE: This topic has no agenda. I just could have sworn he had a hit list that he made a big deal of when he came back...Did I imagine this?

i don't think he was banking on making that $40 mil against Shane.....prob more with sponsors....that was the worst thing that could have happened, now he doesn't need to fight.

I believe the list also had Cotto and Pac's name on it.

Comment

Knowing Floyd he had a list of five people from whom he'd pick one fight. The part-time boxer act is getting stale. The last fighter who did that was Oscar and he had adulation Floyd simply doesn't. In the end, the game will go on. Boxing doesn't need any fighter but, it can't afford to keep losing its big stars. When it's all said and done, Floyd will be the real loser. There were some serious tell-tale signs of a slowing fighter against Shane. Even from the Marquez fight and I'm not attributing it to opponent. The less Floyd fights, the more likely he will lose when he does. And it wouldn't surprise me if it occurs the next time he steps in a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Knowing Floyd he had a list of five people from whom he'd pick one fight. The part-time boxer act is getting stale. The last fighter who did that was Oscar and he had adulation Floyd simply doesn't. In the end, the game will go on. Boxing doesn't need any fighter but, it can't afford to keep losing its big stars. When it's all said and done, Floyd will be the real loser. There were some serious tell-tale signs of a slowing fighter against Shane. Even from the Marquez fight and I'm not attributing it to opponent. The less Floyd fights, the more likely he will lose when he does. And it wouldn't surprise me if it occurs the next time he steps in a ring.

i agree......and Floyd has admitted as much. Even Sr who knows his son very well has stated he has lost speed.

The Floyd who fought Baldomir at 147 would potshot Pacto a UD landing 6 punches a round making it the most boring fight imaginable..........i don't think he can do that now, and that's what makes the fight compelling....he has to stand his ground more.

Comment

Working...
                    X