Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Ma Lopez is second to none when it comes to hand picking opponents.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
    Are you a fan of boxing or just a fan of Mexican boxers?

Is there any Puerto Rican boxer you like?
    Yeah, Mexicans in his divsion dont do squat their whole careers, and Juanma is fighting the best right now, their completey backwards.

Comment

shut the **** up TC lopez has no controll over his career. wanna blame anyone you blame the same guy who guide and handles manny and gamboa and cotto and margirito

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        I think so too.

Anyway, I think Rojas should take on a light opponent...he hasn't faught in a while. It's time Juanma and Caballero finally get it on.
        Yeah, caba-lopez wud be awesome tbh, just hope it happens, fingers crossed

Originally posted by Ray Lebron View Post
        Thats going to be one hell of a fight! It can go both ways, in my opinion.
        cuddo, but gamboa i feel leaves his chin too exposed, at least lopez has his hands high and used his movement to defend.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLISTIC View Post
          lopez would be great if he had a chin to back it up..
          he's just like khan..in my view
          khan has been knocked the **** out before. lopez has been stunned but never knocked out or stopped so how is he the same as khan and has no chin? where do you pull your logic from besides the same place you take a ****

Comment

I know I probably started a shit storm with the Trinitarios (guys like Dominico Soy. Lol) with this thread and they are gonna gang up on me along with the Ricans. Lol. I just don't see how Rojas is better than Caballero like some people claim.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              rojas is better then caballero
              i agree with you...the thing is Rojas vacated his title... http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...5935&cat=boxer

yo no creo que el equipo de juanma quiera pelear con Rojas si el dominicano no tiene ningun titulo que ofrecer....

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                Heard he may go after Elio Rojas. I know the Lopez nuthuggers are gonna defend that fight. But why go after a guy who is recovering from a shoulder injury instead of a guy like Caballero who's healthy and ready to fight? Let alone the fact that Rojas is a Don King fighter who has never fought on HBO like Caballero has and therefore HBO won't put up the same amount of money for that fight like they would Caballero. Lopez is just shook. No other way you can put it.
                Nah,homey,Floyd & Pacman got him beat by miles!!

Comment

Great thread.

Juanma's duck of Caba is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. An Absolute disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                    Nah,homey,Floyd & Pacman got him beat by miles!!
                    Even though Mosley is shot now by everybody's standards, he was still the guy to beat at 147 and was perceived as the biggest threat. Rafeal Marquez and countless other opponents that Lopez has fought are far from that. I don't see anyone posing that big of a threat to Pacquiao except for the guys that are a lot naturally bigger than he is like Martinez and Williams, so in a way it's not really Pacquiao's fault that Top Rank is lining him up with fights that aren't forgone conclusions. Who do we need to see Pac fight? Bundrage. Lol. Lopez has a clear opponent calling him a faggot ass bitch with no cajones and Pac aint in that situtation.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                      Even though Mosley is shot now by everybody's standards, he was still the guy to beat at 147 and was perceived as the biggest threat. Rafeal Marquez and countless other opponents that Lopez has fought are far from that. I don't see anyone posing that big of a threat to Pacquiao except for the guys that are a lot naturally bigger than he is like Martinez and Williams, so in a way it's not really Pacquiao's fault that Top Rank is lining him up with fights that aren't forgone conclusions. Who do we need to see Pac fight? Bundrage. Lol. Lopez has a clear opponent calling him a faggot ass bitch with no cajones and Pac aint in that situtation.
                      Bro, don't ya get the point. Rafeal Marquez was a Mexcan great, Cab is not. Juanma wants Chris John who beat JMM on points, outboxed him, and he wants Gamboa, a Cuban Olympic medalist, that no matter how much you ***** about it, nobdy really gives a fuk?

Comment

Working...
                      X