Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much did Pacquiao weight on fight night for Clottey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much did Pacquiao weight on fight night for Clottey?

I ask because i recently watched the replay & before the fight it was said Pacquiao had to eat 2 meal before the weigh-in & personally he looked smaller then usual in the ring. Maybe because he was fighting Clottey who was much bigger but i thought he looked closer to jww. discuss.

I don't know how much he weight on fight night.

But, I was in attendance and I think it was more cuz of Clottey. Because, in person Joshua looked like 2 weight-classes bigger than Pac.

Comment

actually he looked a lil heavier........and yes clottey did make him look small thats y.....

Comment

Had you seen Pac live before?

I'm not hating, that's just how i saw it but like you said it could have been just that he was up against someone so much bigger in size. the whole weigh-in issue made me wonder though.

Comment

Roach reported on the day before the fight that they would weigh-in around 149lbs-150lbs max for the fight. I highly doubt he made 150lbs because they could barely make 147lbs. Pac has been struggling to make the WW limit in the wrong direction And yes Clottey was huge compared to Pac. At least 160lbs minimal.

Comment

Thomas Hauser wrote that Pacquiao was between 149-150 when Roach weighed him.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              I ask because i recently watched the replay & before the fight it was said Pacquiao had to eat 2 meal before the weigh-in & personally he looked smaller then usual in the ring. Maybe because he was fighting Clottey who was much bigger but i thought he looked closer to jww. discuss.
              they never showed it.

he was 149 against cotto though.

doubt he was any bigger than that.

Comment

If Pacquiao was at 150 then why did he need 2 meals before the weigh-in?

Comment

190 lbs.........

Comment

He looked about a solid 150.

Comment

Working...
                    X