Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazeem Richardson - "Cotto is a Dangerous Fight for Pacquiao; Can't Call a Winner"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazeem Richardson - "Cotto is a Dangerous Fight for Pacquiao; Can't Call a Winner"

I agree with Richardson, once you have that mind set that Pacquiao is this little guy; you will get hurt.

Comment

Naazim is 100% right. It is all ina fighters man, if they come in thinking they are better they will get murked. He also said he would be surprised is Pacquiao stops him.

Comment

Nazzim just gave the best answer ive heard so far on Cotto/Pacquiao. No politics at all, realest answers.

Comment

why to duck the question naz. When asked about Paul Williams he gives a vague answer than comes back saying that he needs to solidify his legacy with fighting mayweather or paquiao. It's a clear duck of paul williams.

Comment

No kiddin Naz.

Comment

Nazim tellin it like it is. No reason to be biased.. either guy COULD take it. But Pac has been lookin like a monster in each fight, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
                I agree with Richardson, once you have that mind set that Pacquiao is this little guy; you will get hurt.
                pac is a little guy, he has no business at 147 lbs. at 147 lbs, he gets bullied by every top 10 WW.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  pac is a little guy, he has no business at 147 lbs. at 147 lbs, he gets bullied by every top 10 WW.
                  Nazeem spoke against this mind set, its because of that thinking that fighters get hurt. Pacquiao would beat Berto, Collazo, Clottey (Based on workrate), Cotto (In my opinion) and Quintana. SSM/ Mayweather beat Pacquiao at 147.

Comment

ofcourse its a dangerous fight for both.......only nuthuggers from both sides will claim otherwise.............

Comment

Working...
                    X