No announcement yet.

Which is more Painful to watch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is more Painful to watch?

Which is more painful to watch? Margarito beating Cintron and Cotto or Pacquiao beating the Mexican HOF and Champions.

No Excuses... Discuss..
    Pacquiao beating Legends and HOF
    64.29%
    Margarito beating Cotto and Cintron
    35.71%

There were few things that were worse for me to see than my boy Morales looking lifeless in the 10th round of that 2nd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
      There were few things that were worse for me to see than my boy Morales looking lifeless in the 10th round of that 2nd fight.
      You have a point but Cotto is a star in the making right now Floyd has a million reasons not to fight Cotto and Margarito right now... HBO announcers were crying because that fight is far from reality..

Floyd ain't gonna fight Margarito... Oscar also.. Floyd and Oscar will fight Cotto if Cotto have won that fight.

Comment

i'd say cotto and cintron because i actually watched those two rise up. the prime years of morales and barrera were all before my time as a boxing fan and was only able to witness their destruction unfortunately. i have seen all their fights through the internet, but it just isn't the same when you don't grow older as the guys you watch do. cotto and cintron, for me, hands down.

Comment

Well Cintron and Cotto were both prime champs while Pac's biggest wins have been against old faced champs.

Comment

Not too many mexicans in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
              Yeah he was my favorite fighter. I watched him for like 10 years(and I am only 24). He just always brought the action, was never scared to fight even when he shouldn't have, but that is why I loved watching him fight.

Comment

Working...
              X