No announcement yet.

so manny won his 6th world title...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so manny won his 6th world title...

for those of you he beleive he has 8 oficial belts so dont beleive this hyphe sh-it he has 8..on golpe a golpe they search really well and they said he has ring magazines and interim wich dont count..i didnt watch that bull ****y fight i knew it was going to be a sparring session like teh clottey fight i heard plaster guy has no power at all he was a punching bag.i cant believe he gets ATG credit...clottey,a 22 month lay of cheater COME ON...

if ive learned anything from this site its that if you speak the truth the your in the red. that said keep it up we have to fight these haters of facts and logic tooth and nail. they are what is wrong with the world keep up the good fight.

Comment

look bro i see ur point but Manny still deserves credit for this fight he put on a stellar performance

Comment

You have no idea which titles are even disputed

Pac has won 8 titles, 7 belts

Lineal title>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alphabet belt

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
          for those of you he beleive he has 8 oficial belts so dont beleive this hyphe sh-it he has 8..on golpe a golpe they search really well and they said he has ring magazines and interim wich dont count..i didnt watch that bull ****y fight i knew it was going to be a sparring session like teh clottey fight i heard plaster guy has no power at all he was a punching bag.i cant believe he gets ATG credit...clottey,a 22 month lay of cheater COME ON...
          nope! Manny is a true champion at 4 weight classes, mind you no one in the current ATG had ever done that... forget the ABC belts, Lineal title separate him from the rest and that's amazing winning 4 of those from 112 going up... that's an unbelievable body of work for a midget like Manny... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
            Mexicans stay hatin

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
              look bro i see ur point but Manny still deserves credit for this fight he put on a stellar performance
              I beat up a 90 year old Saturday night and I looked stellar doing it, I deserve credit.

You don't put a washed up shot fighter like Margarito in the ring with a world class fighter like Manny and then praise him for winning - he was supposed to win and win easily. Margarito was not a live opponent, he was shot and has been for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                I beat up a 90 year old Saturday night and I looked stellar doing it, I deserve credit.

You don't put a washed up shot fighter like Margarito in the ring with a world class fighter like Manny and then praise him for winning - he was supposed to win and win easily. Margarito was not a live opponent, he was shot and has been for some time.
                Haters gonna hate.

Comment

Lineal titles count...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

You have no idea which titles are even disputed

Pac has won 8 titles, 7 belts

Lineal title>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alphabet belt
                    you mean 6 belts..and 2 ring belts..he won no belts at 126,and 140 other than ring belts

Comment

Working...
                    X