Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jean Pascal vs Aleksy Kuziemski / David Lemieux etc.. RBR / Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once he fixes his shoulder Pascal should do some training with his right arm tied to his body.

We already know he has a good right hand so now he needs to get good with just the left one.

Comment

• yo, whoever was in the boxingguru stream...

That chat made the fight ****ing HILARIOUS.

People calling that Polish dude Matthew Hatton and Kelly Pavlik...

Comment

• Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
        yo, whoever was in the boxingguru stream...

That chat made the fight ****ing HILARIOUS.

People calling that Polish dude Matthew Hatton and Kelly Pavlik...

Ya man, the guy was Agassi, Matthew Hatton, Pavlik, Rocky, Magee .... can't remember anymore. Was a good laugh

Comment

• You gotta give pascal credit though. With his bad shoulders, when he gets injured he fights hard. This is twice he has done this.

Considering his bad luck, I thought he did very well considering

Comment

• 100-88 is a bad scorecards I think. However theres somebody giving 4 rounds to Kumiensky here... really ? are you serious, this guy is crap

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
              100-88 is a bad scorecards I think. However theres somebody giving 4 rounds to Kumiensky here... really ? are you serious, this guy is crap
              That was Freedom. He's just a troll who thinks Eastern European fighters always win.

Comment

• Shoutout to the people that were on that guru stream lol!!

Comment

• Decent performance from Pascal considering the injury but he shouldn't try to use the shoulder roll, it doesn't fit his style well (what's up with all these fighters trying to use it nowadays? It's been around for at least 70-80 years). And I think he needs to put down the weights for a while, I bet that's why he always gets injured.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Once he fixes his shoulder Pascal should do some training with his right arm tied to his body.

We already know he has a good right hand so now he needs to get good with just the left one.
                  He fought with his left hand for the majority of the Diaconu fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X