Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict The Next Media Hype 2 Beat Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    The legal system
    lmao...............

Comment

Canello

They have to work out the weight, but the rest makes sense

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          It has to be some one who is not on the radar to beat Floyd right now. Some one that will come out of nowhere. Some one that if you mention right now as a threat to Floyd,it's just laughable.

Yuriorkis Gamboa or Nonito Donaire.
          I think you're on point with this...i remember one commentator likened gamboa's build to floyd's drawing comparisons i definitely can see the media rallying behind gamboa and isn't he top rank also?

nonito is a possibility...i'm not sure he can handle the top guys at 140 or even 135...he has skills though...he possibly could beat a guy like rios...

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            A win or two for Khan and everyone will be pinning their hopes on him as the next fighting machine to dethrone Floyd.

Not a chance.
            Looks like The Force is with you....this just in...

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1eOHKZcLn
            This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

By Edward Chaykovsky

Promoter and former two division champion Ricky Hatton is giving close friend and countryman Amir Khan, the WBA and International Boxing Federation light-welterweight champion, a very good shot at beating WBC welterweight titleholder Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hatton suffered his first professional loss to Mayweather by tenth round TKO in 2007. Hatton says the loss was an issue of 'styles make fights,' and he feels Khan has the style to give Mayweather problems.

Khan defends his titles against mandatory challenger Lamont Peterson on December 10th, while Mayweather has already reserved the MGM Grand in Las Vegas for a planned HBO pay-per-view fight on May 5th.

“You really have to marvel at how much Amir has come on since he lost to Breidis Prescott three years ago. He has become a formidable boxer. Amir has that in-out style which could give [Floyd] Mayweather problems," Hatton told The Daily Telegraph. “Floyd likes fighters coming straight at him and Amir has the style to challenge Floyd. I’m not saying he would beat Floyd but I think he has a good chance. I’m a huge fan of Amir and how much hard work he has put into his career to get to the top of the sport."

http://www.boxingscene.com/hatton-kh...roblems--46267

Comment

it does not matter how many times a fighter who can beat floyd comes, floyd would only duck him....

Comment

Khan obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
                  I think you're on point with this...i remember one commentator likened gamboa's build to floyd's drawing comparisons i definitely can see the media rallying behind gamboa and isn't he top rank also?

nonito is a possibility...i'm not sure he can handle the top guys at 140 or even 135...he has skills though...he possibly could beat a guy like rios...
                  Look at Pacquiao he has no skills, but with a couple of milkshakes he's now a welterweight. Donaire is actually very skilled and very tall for his weight class. And he is already weighing close to the 140's on fight night isn't he, or Lightweight?

I just have a feeling it's going to be something stupid. Like Pacquiao beating Floyd. It was once laughable, now clowns think Pacquiao can knock Floyd out. It's gonna be some one like Gamboa or Donaire. I don't think it will be Amir Khan or anybody like that. I think Floyd will get rid of the Khan "being able to beat him" talks in 2012, because it's just much easier to make that fight because of GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    Canello

They have to work out the weight, but the rest makes sense
                    lol damn,you bought the hype i see...canelo is trash my man, i dont even think he can handle chavez jr.....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      it does not matter how many times a fighter who can beat floyd comes, floyd would only duck him....

Comment

Working...
                      X