Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird face.

Comment

Originally posted by Patty Tanager View Post
      Honestly was expecting some stunning pictures of an actual beach.
      Me 2 bro.her **** are fake 7 at best,i would still eat her butthole and father her children though

Comment

was there last summer the most beautiful area i have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          i would still eat her butthole and father her children though

Teh natural way?? Wow, you a brave man. With all dat STDs and teh Aids in tha world.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
            Teh natural way?? Wow, you a brave man. With all dat STDs and teh Aids in tha world.
            Gotta die sometime.........im not scared of it,just want to leave my mark a few kids to pass on my genes thats all i ask for.

Comment

damn that bich remninds me of my asian friend with big ****.

I want to **** her but she dont have the same feelings for me. lol. She sees me as her BFF as we go shopping together and stuff. Im not sweatin it though, because i cherish her friendship

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post
                damn that bich remninds me of my asian friend with big ****.

I want to **** her but she dont have the same feelings for me. lol. She sees me as her BFF as we go shopping together and stuff. Im not sweatin it though, because i cherish her friendship
                Get drunk with her and make a strong move homie,go in for the kiss or start rubbing on her thigh you can do it man shes not your sister pound that trap you already love her,that plus desire she will feel the love while you fck her.

Comment

Get drunk with her and make a strong move homie,go in for the kiss or start rubbing on her thigh you can do it man shes not your sister pound that trap you already love her,that plus desire she will feel the love while you fck her.
                  I could probly get away with that LOL. i have been drunk with her and she was wild as fvkk, jumping on top of me dancin on my lap lol.

at that same party i made a move on her friends cousin instead, because i was drunk and she was into me. lol, i got **** blocked though SMH. **** that night i want to forget it because this biitch was hating on me accusing me of stealing her ipod and doing drugs.

Comment

Gotta die sometime.........im not scared of it,just want to leave my mark a few kids to pass on my genes thats all i ask for.

Dayum, you an animal. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Meets World View Post
                      I could probly get away with that LOL. i have been drunk with her and she was wild as fvkk, jumping on top of me dancin on my lap lol.

at that same party i made a move on her friends cousin instead, because i was drunk and she was into me. lol, i got **** blocked though SMH. **** that night i want to forget it because this biitch was hating on me accusing me of stealing her ipod and doing drugs.
                      Dude kiss her tell her you love her,real talk man if you care about her and she does you thats rare grasp that sht,if she says no at least you tried,make her the mother of your kids best friends always end up being good wifes.

Comment

Working...
                      X