Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman vs Porter sparring footage to be leaked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thurman vs Porter sparring footage to be leaked?

lmfao Thurman not happy with Kenny, watch from 15.00 onwards

**** a sparring session..we get to see the fight

Comment

kenny needs to stfu. this father/son relationship in boxing needs to be banned. why does it seem like every father/son relationship in boxing, the son is always the quiet one. look at shawn, danny, robert. its like the dad is trying to live out his dream thru his son. the dad is even going to the extreme as if its him that will be fighting. just let your son do his thing, stop trying to live out your dreams.

Comment

Damn Ness gloated to epic levels. He won't be getting those Thurman or other cat interviews if he keeps **** talking guys.

Looked & sounded like Thurman was more confident about the sparring "outcome" then Kenny was to me. But its sparring so who gives a ****. Also LOL at Shawn just standing around doing nothing mostly. These beta ass 147lbers needing daddy as their hype man.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          aren't those the same things most of the time? maybe i've been watching floyd/ward too long

Comment

Tha Boxing Voice channel is so annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              kenny needs to stfu. this father/son relationship in boxing needs to be banned. why does it seem like every father/son relationship in boxing, the son is always the quiet one. look at shawn, danny, robert. its like the dad is trying to live out his dream thru his son. the dad is even going to the extreme as if its him that will be fighting. just let your son do his thing, stop trying to live out your dreams.
              I bet your dad would be a cheer squad if your were any good at anything , its their Dad what would you expect in the world of boxing that runs on hype .

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Damn Ness gloated to epic levels. He won't be getting those Thurman or other cat interviews if he keeps **** talking guys.

Looked & sounded like Thurman was more confident about the sparring "outcome" then Kenny was to me. But its sparring so who gives a ****. Also LOL at Shawn just standing around doing nothing mostly. These beta ass 147lbers needing daddy as their hype man.
                So true, he looked like a little school boy who had been told to just stand there and smile politely

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  aren't those the same things most of the time? maybe i've been watching floyd/ward too long
                  Your troll game has fallen off badly man

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post

And we get to watch it for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X