Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Formally Vacates WBO Welterweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Formally Vacates WBO Welterweight Title

http://www.wboboxing.com/answer-to-t...dley-petition/

Honestly, I've been wondering for a while and I know some other people too about this title fight March 5th. They been saying it was a title fight, but we didn't know if Bradley vacated or if he was super with an actual belt.

He's a "super" champion right now or something.... I don't know... all I know is that he's vacated it and Ali/Vargas are fighting for it.

So yea... Pac/Bradley shouldn't be for the WBO title... but some fake ass honorary "special" belt will be made for them... I guess like fighter of the decade in Pac/Marquez 4

I can see old Juan marquez eyeing that vacant title fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I can see old Juan marquez eyeing that vacant title fight
      JMM probably will be eyeing up the Ali/Vargas winner... and either guy would take that fight.

Legendary name to add to their resume and biggest/best opponent they've ever fought

Comment

Cool, Ali gets his chance at the HBO & Friends belt which is long overdue

I'd be suprised though if the Pac/Bradley didn't end up being for some sort of special trinket.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          JMM probably will be eyeing up the Ali/Vargas winner... and either guy would take that fight.

Legendary name to add to their resume and biggest/best opponent they've ever fought
          That's what I meant,, eyeing the fight to see who wins and how they look. Sorry if I wasn't clear..

I think ali wins, and I think he looks good doing so.. Marquez might shy away from him like he has done in the past with khan, manny 5, Brook ..

If vargas somehow wins I think marquez jumps all over that fight

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Cool, Ali gets his chance at the HBO & Friends belt which is long overdue

I'd be suprised though if the Pac/Bradley didn't end up being for some sort of special trinket.
            Yea, they said they're making a "special" recognition in the letter
            Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            That's what I meant,, eyeing the fight to see who wins and how they look. Sorry if I wasn't clear..

I think ali wins, and I think he looks good doing so.. Marquez might shy away from him like he has done in the past with khan, manny 5, Brook ..

If vargas somehow wins I think marquez jumps all over that fight
            Marquez would be first in line if Vargas won. Bob would probably make it too... or feed him to somebody Bob wants to transfer titles to

Comment

Yea, they said they're making a "special" recognition in the letter

Marquez would be first in line if Vargas won. Bob would probably make it too... or feed him to somebody Bob wants to transfer titles to
              figures , no way Pac / Bradley wasnt going to be for something.

IMO TR wanted Vargas to beat Bradley so bad to set up Vargas /Pac.

I'd be cool with Marquez fighting either Vargas / Ali after eventhough at this point I pretty much consider him retired.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                figures , no way Pac / Bradley wasnt going to be for something.

IMO TR wanted Vargas to beat Bradley so bad to set up Vargas /Pac.

I'd be cool with Marquez fighting either Vargas / Ali after eventhough at this point I pretty much consider him retired.
                Marquez will most likely get either guy if he wanted... but it would also probably be a PPV... so meh

Comment

JMM would love to fight Vargas for a title.
                  Easy work for JMM (as long as he is 100%).

How does Vargas get another shot? He didn't deserve the 1st and cried about losing.

Comment

Marquez will most likely get either guy if he wanted... but it would also probably be a PPV... so meh
                    Yeah for sure its a winnable fight for him at this stage of his career with that elusive belt he's chasing.

But Jesus either one being PPV would be a tragedy

Comment

Working...
                    X