Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lara says he did better against Canelo than Floyd did.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think that's what he meant. I think he meant he did the same. That Floyd didn't do "more" than him, does not mean he feels he did more than Floyd. He doesn't agree Floyd did more.

Big Lara fan, I had the fight a draw and thought the right man got the decision. Canelo deserved the decision.

Mayweather landed twice as much as Lara did.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I don't think that's what he meant. I think he meant he did the same. That Floyd didn't do "more" than him, does not mean he feels he did more than Floyd. He doesn't agree Floyd did more.

Big Lara fan, I had the fight a draw and thought the right man got the decision. Canelo deserved the decision.

You had the fight a draw but think Canelo won? That makes no sense. If you ha the fight a raw that means you think neither guy did enough to win.

BTW I thought Lara won 7 rounds to 5

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Lara funny. He be high.

Comment

Nope... Totally wrong... Floyd actually countered and shut canelo down.. Floyd did a much better job.. It's called ring generalship,able to avoid/block body shots, effectively countered and basically shutdown canelo.. Lara did none of that

Comment

I didn't see ginger wining 6 rounds much less 7, Lara won that fight but again he should had known better, he was too defensive and could had follow up the 1-2 with the 3 and 4, he blew and I'm happy he didn't get the nod, I though he learned from the williams fight...

Comment

Yeah, I don't think he thinks he did more, but maybe he thinks that it was similar. I'm sure after watching it back however, that he realises not only did he not do that, but that he actually did significantly less. Floyd dominated. Lara was in a very close fight that maybe could have gone either way, but I still think he gave it away by taking too much and not doing enough punching in return after making Canelo miss. I don't think Lara deserved the decision. Maybe a draw at best, but not the win.

Anyway, if he truly feels that he did as much as Floyd, then he's ****ing deluded out of his mind. There's a point when even you have to admit to yourself that you just didn't do much and that things didn't go quite as planned.

I think Canelo deserved it. This is probably the biggest, most important fight Lara will ever have in his career and he blew it. He really needed to show up and do more in terms of punching the other guy, not just not getting punched. You don't win fights by turning up and simply making the other guy look bad. Making him miss and look wild at times is great, but when that's all you do, it's never going to be enough.

Lara won the defense, Canelo won the offense. Offense wins in boxing.

Comment

He didn't.

Comment

He didn't, he even hits harder than mayweather but his punch output was poor.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    No sure dont. Floyd Did way better.
                    I was mad I pressed this link when I saw who wrote it (pac boy) cause i knew from experience it was just a "I hate Floyd rant" but I think Pac-boy is trying to re-invent himself. Big Up to pac-boy for being truthful, though it probably killed him on the inside to admit Floyd actually won a fight, he's like 1-45 probably in his book but I will give credit where credit is due, but on second thought for all the other shhhhh lol

Comment

CJ Ross agrees with Lara.

Comment

Working...
                      X